11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 15:15

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/23/ohmodzz.png/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/535/modz3.png/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/843/modz4.png/

I love how most were about deleting my sig for it being considered "INappropriate".

I bet most mods that modded me were Halo and CoD fans then lol.

Also, I had another picture of lke 20 more moderations, but I forgot to save it and was too lazy to screen cap it again

2Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 15:21

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

what was your sig?

3Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 16:24

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Sacred Blacksmith.

Not bad.

4Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 18:11

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Le Frog wrote:what was your sig?

Halo and Call of Duty: The two series that ruined FPS forever.

And Dante, yes Sacred Blacksmith. Awesome show, lame ending, needed a season 2 or atleast a few more episodes to really have ended well.

5Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 21:43

Ante

Ante

Siegfried wrote:
Le Frog wrote:what was your sig?

Halo and Call of Duty: The two series that ruined FPS forever.

And Dante, yes Sacred Blacksmith. Awesome show, lame ending, needed a season 2 or atleast a few more episodes to really have ended well.

This is why most manga/light novel anime adaptations annoy the piss out of me. They run for a measly 12-24 episodes and don't even cover half the plot because by the time they're done writing the anime, the manga/light novel is still ongoing. I read the entirety of the FMP! novels after I watched the anime. The whole time I was reading I was just wondering "why the fuck do they not give this show another 2 seasons!?"

6Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:06

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I love the "how to take a screenshot" in your search bar Very Happy

I read your sig a couple of days ago. I just nodded in agreement <.<

7Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:32

pFREDq

So is trolling Gamefaqs like a community project here or something?

8Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:38

Ante

Ante

pFREDq wrote:So is trolling Gamefaqs like a community project here or something?

It's a nice time killer. We post for the lulz and in response, Kirby, Lead, and GM come out of their caves and commence their chest-beating.

9Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:43

Duck

Duck

The A team trolls Gamefaqs more than we do. The rest of the BC2 board is just stupid for not catching on to a three month trolling session.

10Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:54

Ante

Ante

I've noticed that while Call of Duty has a super shitty community, Battlefield's (at least BC2 anyways) is so full of herp and derp it's crazy.

11Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 22:56

Zillah

Zillah

Ars Diaboli wrote:I love the "how to take a screenshot" in your search bar Very Happy

I read your sig a couple of days ago. I just nodded in agreement <.<

Haha, i saw that too Razz

12Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 23:29

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

I don't know why but your name ante makes me go onto ocd mode! Its just weird saying it.
But to stay on topic the gfaqs mods are stupid. I got modded once for agreeing with somebody who was trying to stop a troll thread.

13Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 23:33

Ante

Ante

B0LTJ3S wrote:I don't know why but your name ante makes me go onto ocd mode! Its just weird saying it.
But to stay on topic the gfaqs mods are stupid. I got modded once for agreeing with somebody who was trying to stop a troll thread.

Why? I dun get it...

14Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 23:42

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

I don't know why its just stuck in my head

15Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 23:53

Zillah

Zillah

B0LTJ3S wrote:I don't know why its just stuck in my head

Yeah that happens to me all the time! Its happened with other peoples names on here too.

16Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-18, 23:59

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

I always read his as anteeightityseven

17Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-19, 10:01

Ante

Ante

My name is just that awesome.

18Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-19, 12:01

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It is that awesome.
So awesome I had to make a special stats code just so your name would fit into
the graphic. It's pretty damn long with the "itron" at the end!

19Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. Empty Re: Oh, you silly GFAQs mods. 2011-05-19, 13:08

chunckylover53

ante is a poker term.. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum