TexasMace
The Adli Corporation
Kitsune
DRGN LRD 1213
Heebs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 19:27

Ante

Ante

Sour cream is disgusting, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeegh.

52good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 20:20

Zillah

Zillah

Have you ever had the sour cream at chipotle? yurrrmmmm

53good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 20:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What we need is Cream cheese Very Happy

54good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 20:52

Ante

Ante

Cream cheese is gross too! Butter or bust.

55good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 20:53

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante your Opinion doesnt count

I mean you like MLP so you obviously have bad taste.

56good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 21:04

Kitsune

Kitsune

I don't really like cream cheese either; it's alright if it's strawberry cream cheese and on a bagel, but other than that, I can think of very limited circumstances in which I enjoy it. I don't really like dairy-based products since the time I had to do Dairy judging in High School for FFA. I got sick. Sad

57good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 21:07

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:Ante your Opinion doesnt count

I mean you like MLP so you obviously have bad taste.

good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Howiroll

58good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-03, 23:26

Heebs

Heebs

Zillah wrote:Have you ever had the sour cream at chipotle? yurrrmmmm

CHIPOTLE IS SO BOMB OMG.

it makes me sad WA doesn't have a Chipotle, i have to go to Portland if i want to get the best burrito EVAR.

59good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 03:42

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

I love your little cartoon threads heebs! I get weird looks at work when saying aw yiss....

60good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 15:24

Heebs

Heebs

thank you sir. Kate Beaton comics are frackin' hilarious, i highly recommend.

61good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 15:34

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

oh... i read that as Kate Beckinsale comics
good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 2458268739

now im sad.

62good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 15:37

chunckylover53

Heebs wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:
Heebs wrote:poor Tex! D: you need a vacation!

hell yes, blackberry cobbler with a dollop of sour cream on top *mouthgasm*

i didn't know what the hell a huckleberry was until i moved to WA, they are all over the place here.

Sour cream is among the worst flavors in this world, you've ruind the cobbler.

sour cream is the fucking shit on blackberry cobbler. first you hate red velvet, now you hate sour cream? *headshake*

you make me sad.

I don't like a lot of things to be honest Sad.

I do like cream cheese on my bagels though.

63good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 16:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Luscious Heebs wrote:CHIPOTLE IS SO BOMB OMG.

it makes me sad WA doesn't have a Chipotle, i have to go to Portland if i want to get the best burrito EVAR.

The best burritos EVAR? I'll pick you up at 3pm Heebs. Portland road trip time. It's nice out, wear a bikini.

64good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 19:03

Heebs

Heebs

oh man, me in a bikini right now would seriously scare the hell out of you >.>

but shit yes, Portland road trip! raise the roof!

65good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 19:15

Kitsune

Kitsune

Everybody I know says Portland is really dingy, but the one time I went there it didn't look that bad; maybe I was in a good part of town? Lol.

66good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 19:27

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

don't forger to bring you chipotlaway

67good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 19:31

Wacco

Wait, you don't have Chipotle in your part of WA? Bummer man. I love that place. And Portland's awesome! It's almost more hipster than Seattle, if that's at all possible.

68good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 19:48

Kitsune

Kitsune

Wacco wrote:Wait, you don't have Chipotle in your part of WA? Bummer man. I love that place. And Portland's awesome! It's almost more hipster than Seattle, if that's at all possible.

Maybe the people of Spokane are just jealous because we having NOTHING over here? xD

69good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 21:02

Heebs

Heebs

nope, nearest one is Portland, and after that it's Tacoma (i think). and i am not driving all that way just for a burrito. Portland is only an hour from here, now that distance i can handle.

Portland isn't that bad, really, it has its shitty parts, but it's a sight better than fucking Sacramento or Stockton, CA. holy balls.

70good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-04, 21:06

Kitsune

Kitsune

I guess every city probably has a shittier part of town, like Spokane's Hillyard xD

71good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-05, 01:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Everybody I know says Portland is really dingy, but the one time I went there it didn't look that bad; maybe I was in a good part of town? Lol.

Pffft everything is a stunning Paradise with beautiful colours when compared to an English Seaside town *Shudders*

Everything in those places come in differing shades of gray or Pale Yellow/Blue which is usually rundown and chipped paint

72good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-05, 07:45

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Everybody I know says Portland is really dingy, but the one time I went there it didn't look that bad; maybe I was in a good part of town? Lol.

Pffft everything is a stunning Paradise with beautiful colours when compared to an English Seaside town *Shudders*

Everything in those places come in differing shades of gray or Pale Yellow/Blue which is usually rundown and chipped paint

there are indeed many towns like that Razz

73good afternoon, ya'll - Page 2 Empty Re: good afternoon, ya'll 2011-06-05, 07:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i was just describing the town my Grandfather grew up in lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum