Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

iv never played a tomb raider game before...

+7
Metalzoic
DRGN LRD 1213
chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
Chewy
Frostbyrn
Epyk MD
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

but i think ill get my chance.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

She doesnt look or sound like Angelina jolie anymore which is a major freaking improvement IMO

Chewy

Chewy

I haven't played one since 3 I think. Whichever one you were in a mansion in and the butler followed you around until you locked him in the freezer.

Hopefully this one turns out good.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Chewy wrote:I haven't played one since 3 I think. Whichever one you were in a mansion in and the butler followed you around until you locked him in the freezer.

hahaha oh yes, his shuffling got annoying Very Happy
EVERYDAY HE'S SHUFFLIN' SHUFFLIN!

chunckylover53

Chewy wrote:I haven't played one since 3 I think. Whichever one you were in a mansion in and the butler followed you around until you locked him in the freezer.

lol good times. Was never a huge fan of tomb raider though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looks interesting from that trailer.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That was a really long trailer. Even with a new look she's still hot.

TexasMace

TexasMace

It looks amazing!

Symbolic

Symbolic

God Tomb Raider was one of my first PSX games back in the day. I used to LOVE the series until it started sucking. But the tomb Raiders this gen have actually been good. I love Underworld. But Im also a huge fan of action plat formers ala Uncharted, Infamous and Assassins Creed series as examples.

unisyst

unisyst

2 and 3 were the only ones I liked. Don't like the new ones, didn't really play 1. Swan diving off of a cliff will still be one of my: top "you're not supposed to do that" elements in a game.

sheep

sheep

I've only played a little bit of Tomb Raider. Don't ask which ones, I couldn't tell you. But I never had much fun with them. The controls always had me all messed up.

That looks pretty though. Can't say it looks fun, but it sure looks pretty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum