Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops Zombies - Fuck the Mystery Box!

+2
Frostbyrn
Kitsune
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune

Kitsune

Playing Call of the Dead, hit the fucking mystery box every single wave, to a grand total of 40-50 times; NEVER got the Scavenger, NEVER even saw anything better than the Galil. Then I fucked up and made to shitty old round 21. I had it down, I know I could've reached round 25-30+, but nooooo.....

They should incorperate a way to just buy power weapons for 30-40k points, in a special room or something, and get more ammo for 10,000. It's fucking ridiculous when I put more than that into box, and don't get a power weapon, but some people hit it once, and every time hit it once, and get the shit that they need.

/rage

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats not Rage this is Rage

Kitsune

Kitsune

Frostbyrn wrote:Thats not Rage this is Rage

Pretty much. Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Anyway everyone knows that the Scariest Rage on the Planet is when Sheep met GLaDOS

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Quiet down! I'm trying to sleep dammit!

Kitsune

Kitsune

Frostbyrn wrote:Anyway everyone knows that the Scariest Rage on the Planet is when Sheep met GLaDOS

What??

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

She found out that GLaDOS had been lying about something very Important to sheep

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i hit the box until i get monkeys then i take what i get with the 74u

Kitsune

Kitsune

1fnbighen wrote:i hit the box until i get monkeys then i take what i get with the 74u
\

That's what I was planning, but it gave me great big piles of shit over and over again. LAW, China Lake, LAW, Ballistic Knife, LAW, etc.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

the box is all the dead zombies taking revenge for the game sending them into battle with no guns against enemys with upgraded mp40 juggernaut and sleight of had ie the epitome of RAGE

Kitsune

Kitsune

1fnbighen wrote:the box is all the dead zombies taking revenge for the game sending them into battle with no guns against enemys with upgraded mp40 juggernaut and sleight of had ie the epitome of RAGE

Either that, or they're every dead soldier from WaW multiplayer that died to the Dual Mag MP40 with Juggernaut and Martyrdom/Steady Aim. Very Happy

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*crawls out of hole*

I find that worshiping the box (moving the right stick up and down) tends to bring the best results.

*rappels back into hole*

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I get the scavenger every match in zombies on my 1st or 2nd try. Is that good? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum