Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man. Why is Baseball never this exciting when I watch it.

+2
Symbolic
Dropped Da Soap
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Man. Why is Baseball never this exciting when I watch it. 5265

Symbolic

Symbolic

Old play is old, but still fucking amazing. That was a minor league kid with no shot at the Bigs too. Nothing to lose! I love me some baseball!

<---former college player before my back got exploded in football

chunckylover53

Baseball is all right, one of my favorite momements (on the field but not playing) is when Chase Utley got on the podium when they were starting the parade because they won the world series and he said this on live tv so they couldn't block it "WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS" he got a bunch of crap for it after but it was awesome...

Symbolic

Symbolic

chunckylover53 wrote:Baseball is all right, one of my favorite momements (on the field but not playing) is when Chase Utley got on the podium when they were starting the parade because they won the world series and he said this on live tv so they couldn't block it "WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS" he got a bunch of crap for it after but it was awesome...

Gah I cant stand the Phils. Give us Cliff Lee back and well call it even lol.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Symbolic wrote:Old play is old, but still fucking amazing. That was a minor league kid with no shot at the Bigs too. Nothing to lose! I love me some baseball!

<---former college player before my back got exploded in football

I love me some Baseball to my friend. But the Dodgers....are so boring lately.
I went to a game and they didn't really do anything; like they were bored of being there. Which makes it boring as hell to watch on TV.

Shame about your back though man. You get tackled wrong or something?

chunckylover53

Yeah i was like why the hell did we give him away... Then i seen Roy Halladay play and was like wow.
Surprised he came back.

chunckylover53

Here's the vid btw Razz.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I do like Chase though. hes a bad ass.

And Soap. My Senior year of high school I bypassed an enrolled in JR College to play ball. I was offered and would have been drafted out of high school. I also played on the football team as the QB, lasted 1 quarter into the season. Got sacked from both sides at the same time, fracturing my 3 lower lumbar vertebrae. So no more baseball for me Sad

As Omni likes to say, Im fucking bionic lol.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That sucks man. Thats rough.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dropped da Soap wrote:That sucks man. Thats rough.

Im over it now(sort of). A former teammate of mine is starting in the Big Leagues right now, so its a cold reminder of what could have been. I didn't handle it well as a kid. It was like my life was over and had no idea what to do. So I got involved in drugs and alcohol and almost ended up dead! Then I found my fiance and things have gotten better. Still think about it time to time, but its been almost 8 years, so the closure is coming soon! But the way I look at it is if I didnt get injured I would have never had time to start my band. So it could have been worse Smile

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well thats a good way of looking at it. That sucks though man. to be so close, only to have it all taken away from you.

I had an Uncle, well still do, just don't talk so much.

His dream was to be able to pilot a F22 in the airforce.
He spent years of his life devoted to that task. Got straight A-s. and even made it into the air force thing. Had the perfect eyesight needed, passed all the training and classes for it, and he had literally passed his how ever many hours needed in the simualter to be able to go up on a controlled flight with a co pilot there incase he messed up. Two days before he was supposed to go up, he got hit by a car that ran a red light as he was crossing a street. Shattering several bones in his back, and right shoulder. Now he walks with a limp, and has limited movement in his right arm.

He spent several weeks in a hospital and thereapy place after trying to commit suicide several times

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dropped da Soap wrote:Well thats a good way of looking at it. That sucks though man. to be so close, only to have it all taken away from you.

He spent years of his life devoted to that task. Got straight A-s. and even made it into the air force thing. Had the perfect eyesight needed, passed all the training and classes for it, and he had literally passed his how ever many hours needed in the simualter to be able to go up on a controlled flight with a co pilot there incase he messed up. Two days before he was supposed to go up, he got hit by a car that ran a red light as he was crossing a street. Shattering several bones in his back, and right shoulder. Now he walks with a limp, and has limited movement in his right arm.

He spent several weeks in a hospital and thereapy place after trying to commit suicide several times

Damn sorry to hear that. Its a tough spot to be in. Spend your whole life preparing for something your talented enough to do, only to have it taken away from you. I know what thats all about. im not a religious person, but I do feel things happen for a reason. So maybe Im supposed to do something else with my life. Who knows.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You never know. But yeah, that sucks. I haven't had anything like that happen to me, cause honestly I haven't spent my life working for what I want to do. Hell, I don't know what I want to do.

But the closest I could be is I loved Dirt Biking, but now I can't ride anymore.
I had a bad accident going a good 45 miles per hour, bounced off my knees and rolled several yards. Now I can't ride bikes anymore, and I have knees worse then people 20 years older then me.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dropped da Soap wrote:You never know. But yeah, that sucks. I haven't had anything like that happen to me, cause honestly I haven't spent my life working for what I want to do. Hell, I don't know what I want to do.

But the closest I could be is I loved Dirt Biking, but now I can't ride anymore.
I had a bad accident going a good 45 miles per hour, bounced off my knees and rolled several yards. Now I can't ride bikes anymore, and I have knees worse then people 20 years older then me.

Yea it sucks to have knee problems at a young age. One of my best buds in Ohio can hardly walk at 27. We grew up together playing Summer Ball in Ohio and he was a catcher. It just killed his knees, and he's already had two reconstructive surgeries. Take care of those things man, it just gets worse as you age.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah, sometimes they flare up for no reason, other times I can pull an 8 hour shift with no problems. Then others I have a hard time making halfway through a 4 hour shift.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

America has a good track record of winning at the World Championships...

Zillah

Zillah

jeez this topic is pretty sad. what team is you friend starting for Sym?

The royals are always really good in April (they had a 600 record until about a month ago)

now theyre at about 380 I think, and will probably suck for the rest of the year like they do every year.

Wll if you guys think baseball is boring, try watching an entire cricket match... (kutku might now something about that)

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

not too big a fan of cricket.

now rugby... rugby is a game you can watch Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

I found myself watching rugby for the first time last weekend. it was the college finals in Philadelphia. some guy got his wrist bent way back in the first 5 minutes. it was nasty.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its so intense. when someone breaks for a try you just have to yell COOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

its great.

also Darts. nothing better than darts when hungover.
ive actually fallen asleep to darts before, its so hypnotic Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Dropped da Soap wrote:Well thats a good way of looking at it. That sucks though man. to be so close, only to have it all taken away from you.

He spent years of his life devoted to that task. Got straight A-s. and even made it into the air force thing. Had the perfect eyesight needed, passed all the training and classes for it, and he had literally passed his how ever many hours needed in the simulator to be able to go up on a controlled flight with a co pilot there encase he messed up. Two days before he was supposed to go up, he got hit by a car that ran a red light as he was crossing a street. Shattering several bones in his back, and right shoulder. Now he walks with a limp, and has limited movement in his right arm.

He spent several weeks in a hospital and therapy place after trying to commit suicide several times
that crap sucks No but that driver is gonna get whats comming to him....

Zillah

Zillah

Le Frog wrote:its so intense. when someone breaks for a try you just have to yell COOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

its great.

also Darts. nothing better than darts when hungover.
ive actually fallen asleep to darts before, its so hypnotic Razz

typical englishman

Ive always been amazed at how good people can get at darts. they pretty much never miss the target.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

they are also the fattest sportsmen outside of Sumo wrestlers Razz

Zillah

Zillah

they all look the same. bald, pale, overweight, pug face.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Darwin barney. Starting 2nd baseman for the Cubs. I played with him in high school 1 year(JR) before I transferred to JUCO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum