Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I had forgotten how much I hate the PS3 controller. . .

+2
Frostbyrn
Voltaire
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Voltaire

Voltaire

until I started playing inFamous 2. Neutral

inFamous developer: Alright, lets make the left trigger the button for aiming and the right trigger for shooting the bolts. What's that? It doesn't have triggers? Well then, we'll just move them up to the L1 and R1 buttons. What's that? It makes it harder to move, aim and shoot at the same time? Eh fuck 'em, they're already getting an awesome storyline, great voice acting and fantastic parkour abilities. What's that? You think that will piss people off? Well we'll just make the melee more effective and we'll call it even.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i still dont know why they are sticking with the Dual shock Design

I doubt they will stick with them when they make the PS4

Or it would be incredibly dumb to stick with them since most of the money in Gaming today is in FPS games and the Dualshock is not well suited to that

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, I hate it too.
It blows my mind that it took them 2 re-designs of the original Dual Shock controller design simply to come up with a controller that is worse than the original.

Sony hardware engineers must be paid based off of how bad of a job they do.

Zillah

Zillah

Ive played so much xbox that i cant bend my left thumb nearly as low i can my right thumb ...

so playing ps3 hurts my hands now...

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah designs made in the late 90's often find themselves outdated in the year 2012

Zillah

Zillah

xbox players, try this.

pretend youre holding a ps3 controller. try bending your left thumb to where it would have to be to play with on a ps3. it legitimately hurts my hand.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

its almost as if they never intended you to use that joystick

Symbolic

Symbolic

I found the inFAMOUS controls fine. The L2 and R2 buttons suck, so I like the L1 and R1 aiming and shooting on the PS3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum