Voltaire
Khfan60
Zillah
Grey
D
Ante
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saints Row 3 gameplay trailer Empty Saints Row 3 gameplay trailer 2011-06-24, 15:12

Ante

Ante

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eN2-WSyRuO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, this game is going to be the shit, I can't wait for it to come out. That dance at the end had me in stitches.

D

Sold

Grey

Grey

I always liked the Saints series more than GTA 4.

Zillah

Zillah

Fleshlight sabers, curb stomping civilians, spacheships, and a truck mounted person shooting cannon all in the same game?

NICE

Khfan60

Khfan60

Zillah wrote:Fleshlight sabers, curb stomping civilians, spacheships, and a truck mounted person shooting cannon all in the same game?

NICE

... Suspect

Zillah

Zillah

Namine wrote:
Zillah wrote:Fleshlight sabers, curb stomping civilians, spacheships, and a truck mounted person shooting cannon all in the same game?

NICE

... Suspect

1:20

Voltaire

Voltaire

I want this game so much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

WOOOOOOO TALK TO ME GOOSE!

That made me laugh! Now you all know why this has been my most anticipated game. GOD DAMN it looks fun! The new graphics and animation are freaking great. I really hope I can import my dude from 2...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

NICE

Total opposite of a Fleshlight Zillah Very Happy

chunckylover53

I REALLY need to play the first two. That looked like a lot of fun.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i might do another Playthrough of Saints row 2 i missed the Secret quest the first time

Plus spraying shit on people never gets old Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:I REALLY need to play the first two. That looked like a lot of fun.

The 2nd is awesome.

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah i might do another Playthrough of Saints row 2 i missed the Secret quest the first time

Plus spraying shit on people never gets old Very Happy

Secret quest? I don't remember this...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah theres a Secret unmarked mission were you get to see Julius the leader of the saints form number 1

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That was a secret? I thought that just happened normally. Weird.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah you have to go into the Police station and activate 3 Saints markers and stuff

Symbolic

Symbolic

To be honest, I doubt Ill buy this. Im getting a little tired of these open world, crime games. Its been done so many times. But yea i agree Saints Row is WAY better than GTA. GTA 4 was garbage. One of the most boring games Ive ever played.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum