Easiest way to get D2.0 kills

+4
Comrade Rage77
Kyuubey
Metalzoic
Duck
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Easiest way to get D2.0 kills Empty Easiest way to get D2.0 kills 2010-09-13, 19:40

Duck

Duck

Keep playing Arica Harbor. There's usually a sniper in one of the guard towers, just shoot one of the legs of a guard tower with a rocket or tank and the whole thing will collapse in one hit netting an instant D2.0 kill. This is easier than any other way I've found because the enemy doesn't have time to escape and it only takes one shot.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Good advice thanks. I still have 7 to go.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I have bad BC2 since release, and I only have 3 D2.0 kills.

Comrade Rage77

Comrade Rage77

One of my friends just got this game a few weeks ago and I decided to join his game in progress. He was playing Squad Deathmatch (it's weak, I know) and no one besides me was over a level 15. Entire squads were hiding in the attics of buildings on White Pass. Got the 9 remaining D2.0 kills in about an hour.

D

Arica Harbor
Port Valdez
Nelson Bay

These 3 maps all have good D:2.0 possibilities.

I've gotten most of mines on these 3 maps with either C4ing MCOM buildings or tank sniping.

Atacama Desert has a couple of opportunities with C4 as well.

Duck

Duck

Yeah arming the charge on the first base of Port Valdez and covering it in C4 is a good way to get kills. As long as your C4 itself doesnt kill everyone usually the noise of the explosion and the MCOM will cover the sound of the building collapsing

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im starting to like Atacama for D 2.0's alot of people will take cover in building when the HIND pops up which is a good time for D 2.0's

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You know that red building right by C at Arica Harbor Conquest? The one filled with Rush-ians? Yeah, paint the walls with C4 and wait till you see US-controlled C start slipping.

I haven't gotten a D2.0 kill in months, people just jump out like they do when I'm about to destroy their tank/helicopter.

I tried the D2.0 on Wookies but they never climb that tower anymore in Rush defense - I see the occasional half the American team in Arica Harbor Conquest sniping but they're usually behind rocks or in trees or they are trees.

I'm going to be at 15 forever.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

You can arm the charge in a D2.0 MCOM building and when people come in to disarm just blow it. Might work if they're dumb enough to stay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum