New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saints row is awesome!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saints row is awesome! Empty Saints row is awesome! 2011-07-06, 16:41

chunckylover53

Well i got the double pack in the mail yesterday according to amazon i wasen't suppose to get it for awhile oddly.

I didn't start SR2 because i wanted to playthrough SR1 first. I think i like this a lot better than GTA. One thing i really like is that you can shoot out of your car without haveing to look at the side or anything like that and you can shoot cars in back of you and infront of you. The last GTA i played was SA so i don't know if they changed that.

Cars take a lot more to take down which i like and they handle the way i want them to. The activitys are a lot of fun i've did some snatch all of the demolition derby and some of the drug trafficking. I like that if you die in a mission you can just re start the mission with all the guns you had and stuff opposed to "aww great now i gotta buy all of my weapons back and get to that location and bla bla bla". The only thing bad about dieing is you lose some of your bullets and a certain % of your money not sure what but if you have a lot of cash it really sucks.

I didn't expect this to be as good as it is and people have been saying SR2 is a lot better than the first so hopefully it'll get even better.

2Saints row is awesome! Empty Re: Saints row is awesome! 2011-07-06, 19:11

Ante

Ante

I've always thought SR was way better than GTA as a whole. Not saying GTA is bad, but SR does the whole sandbox thing better.

3Saints row is awesome! Empty Re: Saints row is awesome! 2011-07-06, 19:12

TheGM

TheGM

2 is a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge Step up from 1 and both are more fun then GTA Stupid Phone Calls and boring people 4.

Need a Team Member for 2 hit up TheGM.

4Saints row is awesome! Empty Re: Saints row is awesome! 2011-07-06, 19:23

chunckylover53

TheGM wrote:2 is a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge Step up from 1 and both are more fun then GTA Stupid Phone Calls and boring people 4.

Need a Team Member for 2 hit up TheGM.

When i get to it i will Sir Saints row is awesome! 2855922021 .

5Saints row is awesome! Empty Re: Saints row is awesome! 2011-07-07, 00:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah they're great. And yes, 2 is much, much better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum