1fnbighen
sheep
Kitsune
Mrs. Terry of Hat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

AKA finding a job is a pain in the ass, and I didn't go to college for four years to do this shit.

My last day at the preschool is Friday. Put in my notice, couldn't take it anymore. It suuuucks majorly. I am supposed to get an offer from Head Start (another preschool) by Friday, but it wouldn't start until the end of August so I doubt I will take it. And had a phone interview with AT&T (retail) and they said they would call for another interview but haven't heard anything yet.

So here is Mrs. Terry getting discouraged...

Decided to stop at RadioShack today cause I put in an application and never heard back. BAM! Interview tomorrow. I had a twenty-five minute conversation with the manager and another guy about how I am a total nerd and how much we love Fraggle Rock. I think I'm in, haha.

I hope I get it. It's part-time but at least it's something and it seems like it'd be really fun!

Kitsune

Kitsune

Sorry to hear that. Sad

Was it the community, the facilities, employers, and/or children? Just be careful about switching jobs with the economy the way it is (20% unemployed I think)

sheep

sheep

Oooh. Sounds good and bad Mrz Hat! At least Radio Shack can tide you over until something better comes along.

Now.. What's Fraggle Rock?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

radioshack sounds cool if you liek it there.

still jobless Sad but ive got time

D

Hang in there Modther.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Bitch slaps Sheep*

Leave now.Just Leave.

Mrs. Hat's update on the job front. 2685781757_ec53329015

Duck

Duck

Kitsune wrote:Sorry to hear that. Sad

Was it the community, the facilities, employers, and/or children? Just be careful about switching jobs with the economy the way it is (20% unemployed I think)

It's like 9%. 20% is like great depression shit.

Grey

Grey

Make Mr Hat giv u moneyz for now.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Ducksaws wrote:

That's still horrible, lol. I just knew it was the highest it's been in a long time; I could've sworn I heard "20%" somewhere. I think it may have only been for people in a lower age-group, but I could be wrong.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I hope it goes well Mrs. Terry Very Happy

I can't tell you how many jobs Fraggle Rock and its message have gotten me Wink

Duck

Duck

Kitsune wrote:
Ducksaws wrote:

That's still horrible, lol. I just knew it was the highest it's been in a long time; I could've sworn I heard "20%" somewhere. I think it may have only been for people in a lower age-group, but I could be wrong.

Well we're not as bad as Congo! Unemployment 90% ftw.

Mrs. Hat is this the second job you quit? I thought you were talking about quitting another job before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum