Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures!

+10
Cubist Castle
HydrasBreath ♜
Grey
Frostbyrn
sheep
Duck
TheGM
TexasMace
Zillah
Dropped Da Soap
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Funny, most people on the comments have no idea what it is!

http://www.gamersspot.com/?controller=news&op=view-news&news_id=89572

Zillah

Zillah

Hmmm, looks kinda BF2ish there.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Thank you, sir.

The top picture sure reminds me of Homefront though. I know it won't be anything like HF, just sayin'.

TheGM

TheGM

Modded for being to awesome!!!

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-07-18, 21:05; edited 2 times in total

Duck

Duck

looks like Medal of Honor

sheep

sheep

I don't know what it is.

Inform me.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its an amphibious land tank APC thingy

sheep

sheep

Oooh.

I want to drive one and drive it now! Tank swimming sounds awesome. And I just got my swimsuit. What a winwin situation.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sheep in a Swimsuit?

Just let me use my German imagination

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5dJ2N24DXTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spoiler:

Grey

Grey

Frostbyrn wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm going to have a great night. Thanks Frost. *drools*

Back on the-Can't stop picturing Sheep like that. *drools some more*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Damn, that sheep was hawt.

Grey

Grey

From now on, this topic is about how hot Sheep would look in swimsuits.

sheep

sheep

Ahahahaha.

If you guys only knew. looool

Grey

Grey

sheep wrote:Ahahahaha.

If you guys only knew. looool

Pics please. *gives Sheep puppy dog eyes*

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

did anyone notice in the 4th picture it looks like there's an ammo counter even when you're in a vehicle...maybe there's gonna be vehicle ammo?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Interesting idea with ammo in vehicles. hmmmmm.

That sheep was freakin' HAAAWT!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

HydrasBreath wrote:did anyone notice in the 4th picture it looks like there's an ammo counter even when you're in a vehicle...maybe there's gonna be vehicle ammo?

WoaH! Nice spotting there chum

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

You guys are a bunch of closet-furries.

Anyway, yeah, I've been browsing the GFAQs BF3 board for the past couple of weeks, and there is a lot of talk about the new sniper gimps and I have heard that vehicles will have limited ammo.

http://bf3blog.com/

Grey

Grey

Nothing wrong with Furries.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nothing wrong at all.

Be thankful we aren't into.......nevermind, not going there

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I won't condemn someone for their sexual orientation. But I will laugh at them.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I did laugh my ass off at this post Hal on the link you posted.

http://bf3blog.com/2011/07/analyst-some-call-of-duty-players-to-defect-to-battlefield-3/

The same guy that said that gaming NEEDS to start charging for online play, is now saying people will defect because of it.
I don't know why, but reading his name in it made me laugh my ass off.

Michael Pachter is always good for a laugh

Zillah

Zillah

HAL 9000 wrote:You guys are a bunch of closet-furries.

Anyway, yeah, I've been browsing the GFAQs BF3 board for the past couple of weeks, and there is a lot of talk about the new sniper gimps and I have heard that vehicles will have limited ammo.

http://bf3blog.com/

Battlefield book?

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures! 400x

haha. id be in favor of vehicle ammo as long as it can be replenished.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Maybe Engineers could be the ones to replenish vehicle ammo? I don't know how they could implement it.
but it should help random tank drivers and engineers stay closer together instead of them leaving each other while a random engy is repairing, or a tank driver begging for a repair and the engy not paying attention

sheep

sheep

I think it would be interesting if the tanks had to return to home base to replenish their ammo.

Zillah

Zillah

maybe not tanks (because that would take foreverrrr) but helicopters and jets.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

sheep wrote:I think it would be interesting if the tanks had to return to home base to replenish their ammo.

DEAR GOD NO!!!!
NO!

I mean it sounds good in theory. But what if it was a large map like Atacama where the homebase is SO FAR away from the enemie's base?
Most players would be far too lazy to drive back, instead would more then likely bail out and leave the tank for the enemie to grab and replenish with ammo.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah it would be better if using the repair tool also rearmed the tank

sheep

sheep

I still like the idea.

So there!

And if it's something like conquest, every base under your control can be a replenish point.

Or for Rush, every base you take/destory becomes yours and can be a replenish point. I think it could work.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

sheep wrote:
Or for Rush, every base you take/destory becomes yours and can be a replenish point. I think it could work.

It would yes, but for large maps(and the maps in BF3 are supposed to be bigger then BC2, on PC atleast), people would just be more willing to bail and leave it instead of returning to base.

sheep

sheep

Quit raining on my awesome idea damnit!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its not awesome

You have to account for the stupidity of the Average BC2 player

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Whatever, I think it's an awesome idea.
Any vehicle whore worth his salt is definitely driving back to his base to restock on ammo. Any idiot who abandons the vehicle is simply another idiot, anyway. Changing the rules won't change the players.
Besides, if they run out of ammo and abandon the tank, isn't that better than abandoning a tank with infinite ammo? I mean, that's the current situation, and you still see idiots jumping out of the tank at the first sign of trouble.
I like the return-to-base-for-ammo idea. This makes it so vehicle whores can't rape face ALL FUCKING DAY. They either have to find another, or go back and wait for the ammo counter to refill (and it should take quite a while if you ask me).

Anyway, this is all hypothetical. None of us really have any idea how DICE is going to implement limited vehicle ammunition.

Zillah

Zillah

I actually think that if you could go to a base you own to replenish ammo that wouldnt be a bad idea. would give ore incentive to cap bases.

Ante

Ante

Ahem.

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures! Lolfirst

trolololololololololololololololololo

Zillah

Zillah

Ante wrote:Ahem.

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures! Lolfirst

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures! Oh_you

I dont think tanks would really need the ammo limit, its not like theyre stupidly over powered now like choppers are (in the right hands). Plus a round trip resupply could take a few minutes, something i would never do. just way more of a nerf than they need.

For Heli's, maybe a dozen missile volleys and 20, 30mm cannon volleys. Heli v Heli battles could get kinda awkward though when both run out of ammo at the same time... ha.

jets, idk yet.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pfft, yours wasn't important then since no one ever mentioned your topic. and you just mentioned the LAV-25.

I HAD PICS!

Ante

Ante

Dropped da Soap wrote:

/snip

Pfft, yours wasn't important then since no one ever mentioned your topic. and you just mentioned the LAV-25.

I HAD PICS!

In the first post... about 15 seconds in....
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aPu7-LtLKmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOOOOAH! Looks like the LAV-25 is going to be in the game from these pictures! 24-75

TheGM

TheGM

Watch out Ante....that is some truth.

People don't like truth and they might mod you because they are drunk with power.

It is a conspiracy I tells ya!

omgitsarpg

omgitsarpg

well it wouldn't be a bradley because we're marines in this game. LAV is marines

Kitsune

Kitsune

Vehicles need an ammo cap, in my opinion. They're extremely noob friendly as is, and need a tone-down. If you can't at least go 5:1 while in a vehicle, you're doing it wrong. Either that, or just make the respawn time on vehicles take a lot longer.

Maybe give ground vehicles a longer respawn time, and force aerial vehicles to return to base for ammo and fuel?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Just to clarify, are the LAV-25 and Stryker the same vehicle? I haven't gone through the thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum