Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon.

+2
Patrick Star
Majora1988
6 posters

Do you like the M1 Garand?

So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_lcap57%So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_lcap14%So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_lcap29%So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Majora1988

Majora1988

And dammit, I want one, I love that gun. Its like the M14 with a good ghost ring.

I need to find and register another BF game now.

It's awesome, minus the clip size.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

its the same as the m14 it just boils down to which iron sights you like best.
HOW TO GET IT
1.make an ea account at ea.com(link your xbl account)
2.go onto battlefieldbadcompany2.com and sign in
3.their you go
(4).if you only have two battlefield games(or less) then make a battlefield hero's account(its free) then download the battlefield 2 demo and their you go

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

If I could find my old Battlefield:The Complete Series Manual(came with 1942, Vietnam, and all the expansions), I could give you the keys on the back of the manual to increase your Vet status Majora. I don't need them, I am already a Rank 5 vet. But I can't the damn manual

StormEye

StormEye

It has better IS compared to M14, but once you get used to M14, extra two rounds in the magazine is quite useful.

Also, I think downloading demo for both BF2/2142 and playing online in a ranked server to generate stats, would allow you to be at the veteran status. Not sure if this still works though.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Guess I'll have to get off my ass and start downloading stuff if I want the Garand.

SneakySneakySir

SneakySneakySir

I tried the Battlefield Heros thing but it doesn't show up on the EA vet site.
Never used it but I figure its something like the M14.
didn't you get to use it in the first mission of the campaign?

Majora1988

Majora1988

SneakySneakySir wrote:I tried the Battlefield Heros thing but it doesn't show up on the EA vet site.
Never used it but I figure its something like the M14.
didn't you get to use it in the first mission of the campaign?

Yeah. and I liked it then too, lol.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

That was fricken awesome XD I like how both of us found that guy using it and hunted him to get it, and then refused to die. It was worthit, though. Best damn kills Ive ever gotten! So I picked an M1 Garand off a dead body in my match this afternoon. Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum