New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New NHL 12 trailer if anyones interested

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im really liking how Be a Pro is looking, but I hope it's optional to do the 4 seasons in the CHL.

And Stamkos is on the cover this year. Very Happy

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

What the hell is a NHL?

Symbolic

Symbolic

You know, I used to love hockey games as a kid. And have been thinking about grabbing one soon. This looks pretty sweet. Should I wait for the new one, or just grab and older edition? I honestly dont follow hockey that much. Its fun to watch, but I dont know many of the players expect the stars like Crosby, Ovechkin etc...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I would really go for a good NHL game, but I just can't get used to the analogue shot and pass control scheme.

Khfan60

Khfan60

MEGA MILK wrote:What the hell is a NHL?

New NHL 12 trailer if anyones interested 2458268739

Metal Bear wrote:You know, I used to love hockey games as a kid. And have been thinking about grabbing one soon. This looks pretty sweet. Should I wait for the new one, or just grab and older edition? I honestly dont follow hockey that much. Its fun to watch, but I dont know many of the players expect the stars like Crosby, Ovechkin etc...

I'd wait for '12 to come out, it's only another 2 or so months. But if you can't wait, then go for 09, it's only like $10 now at gamestop.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Cannabis Bear wrote:I would really go for a good NHL game, but I just can't get used to the analogue shot and pass control scheme.

i dont like the sound of that. Is there a way to go back to the button layout like in past games? The only game that has integrated an analog system in a sports game that I have truly liked is MLB The Show 11. But it makes sense for a game like baseball, but other than shooting the puck, it doesn't seem needed in hockey. But that just me..... The only kind of sports game I dont like are tennis and golf.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Does it have an online franchise mode like EA's football games?

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im 99% sure theres an option to use a control layout like NHL 94's.

The analog one is pretty good though if you ask me. You only use it for shooting, you pass with RT.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Communist Bear wrote:Im 99% sure theres an option to use a control layout like NHL 94's.

Then I may have to reconsider...

Symbolic

Symbolic

I might look into it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum