Ante
JrTapia1991
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 01:56

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/SKS

Very Happy I know it was in Battlefield Vietnam on PC,always wondered why it wasn't in Bad Company 2 Vietnam....Always wondered why it hasn't been in more games.

It has a soft spot in my heart since it was my first gun ever,cheap,powerful,lots of mods available and has an integral folding bayonet on most models.

Some pre order bonus is a flash suppressor for the SKS.Supposed to be a short-medium range sniper rifle,which it can be.

Alot of people knock it cuz it's "not an AK" but it shoots the same round...more accurate than an AK actually,and just as reliable Twisted Evil .Mine was a chinese with spike bayonet....always wanted to trick it out with a new black folding stock,heatshield,and high cap. mags.

2SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:07

Ante

Ante

I'm just glad the SVD and SV98 are in BF3. The Russians really know how to make guns.

3SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:08

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

they sure do...I love commie guns.Cheap as hell,accurate enough,reliable Very Happy

4SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:09

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

JrTapia1991 wrote:http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/SKS

Very Happy I know it was in Battlefield Vietnam on PC,always wondered why it wasn't in Bad Company 2 Vietnam....Always wondered why it hasn't been in more games.

It has a soft spot in my heart since it was my first gun ever,cheap,powerful,lots of mods available and has an integral folding bayonet on most models.

Some pre order bonus is a flash suppressor for the SKS.Supposed to be a short-medium range sniper rifle,which it can be.

Alot of people knock it cuz it's "not an AK" but it shoots the same round...more accurate than an AK actually,and just as reliable Twisted Evil .Mine was a chinese with spike bayonet....always wanted to trick it out with a new black folding stock,heatshield,and high cap. mags.
Hopefully Rogue Jedi will stop in here and post pics for ya of the SKS he has tricked out a little...can't remember what all he did to it. If I'm not mistaken it was a Chinese one w/ a bayonet. I've shot it a time or two, really liked it.

5SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:11

TheGM

TheGM

I hate that gun. I never liked it. Why is is even there!!!!

Better be able to slam fire it.

6SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

haha how come you hate it?

I like it for being a cheap reliable semi auto rifle.Sure I'd rather have an AK.But 9 times outta 10 with this economy I'd rather get an SKS and 1,000 rounds of ammo for the price of a crappy WASR 10 bottom of the barrel AK47.

Stripper clips are way cheaper and fast if you practice.Although I'd go with the 20 round tapco mags

7SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:14

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:I hate that gun. I never liked it. Why is is even there!!!!

Better be able to slam fire it.

It's definitely an.... interesting choice amidst all the really modern equipment in the game.

8SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:15

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah that's what I was thinking.Didn't make sense since the SVD is in the game...semi auto rifle too,bigger bullet,etc.

scratch

9SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:19

Ante

Ante

Not that I'm complaining! MORE GUNS!

10SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 02:19

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

more pew pew Very Happy

11SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 10:13

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I'm just glad the SVD and SV98 are in BF3. The Russians really know how to make guns.

The Russians aren't good at many things, but killing each other is one thing they do very well. That and Vodka.

12SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 10:17

Ante

Ante

Terrinator wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:I'm just glad the SVD and SV98 are in BF3. The Russians really know how to make guns.

The Russians aren't good at many things, but killing each other is one thing they do very well. That and Vodka.

Vodka vodka vodka!

Edit: Also, good morning SeC.

13SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 10:39

TexasMace

TexasMace

I've always wanted to get an SKS and trick it out with some gun bling. My friend has one but he hasn't put anything new on it. A lot of these "cheap" guns aren't very cheap anymore so grab 'em while you can. I remember the Saigas going for $400 but now they're $600.

14SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 10:49

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

Here are are some M1 Garand pics. And some before and afters of my Saiga 12 and SKS.
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/BloodedYautja/Guns/

15SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 11:22

TexasMace

TexasMace

Awesome, Gray! I think my next big gun purchase will be a Saiga.
I got a bunch of new toys for my AR-15 build so I'll post some pics soon.

16SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 19:29

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool SKS,that's how mine looked with the wood stock.

-sigh- I miss her...but,I'll get another one day.They're everywhere really lol it's just finding a good price that's kinda hard.

SKS with high cap mags,folding stock,and vented heatguard,and bayonet,with a Maverick 88 12 gauge pump is a good cheap SHTF combo Wink for when the zombies,or crack heads come Very Happy

Saigas have really shot up in price here for the shotgun models,probably rifles as well.

17SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 20:14

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

the SKS may function in a similar fashion as the M14 EBR, less powerful optics, for medium to semi long range engagements while the SVD is a dedicated long range semi auto sniper platform.

I just hope they don't make my M14 a Recon kit exclusive weapon. I loved using it as an assault. Only time will tell I suppose.

18SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 22:27

Kitsune

Kitsune

I like the SKS, but I don't know why they even bothered to put it in the game, when there are so many semi-autos to choose from, which are not only nicer looking, but actually used, and function better in reality.

19SKS in Battlefield 3 Empty Re: SKS in Battlefield 3 2011-07-22, 23:15

TheGM

TheGM

I really hate the SKS, it is a pos and putting things on it is like putting Glitter on a Turd.

and it still makes no sense it being in since it does what the SVD does....unless it is a all kit weapon which I don't see it being.

If that put that old pos in I want a M39 EMR DAMMIT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum