We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lots of shake ups in the NFL

+2
asdf
DRGN LRD 1213
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lots of shake ups in the NFL Empty Lots of shake ups in the NFL 2011-07-28, 14:07

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

THe craziest I think is Sydney Rice goint to the seahawks. WTF dude!

It's a lot to keep up with. Good stuff though. None of the teams I'm interested have made any moves yet though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I read an article that said Arian Foster was injired all last year and still lead the NFL in rushing yards. He said he kept it hidden because he was a young back and wanted to not loose his spot.

Damn imagine what hes going to do now that he is healty!

Number one pick for me if hes still availble. Its not secret though. If that dude is there you want him guys

asdf

asdf

The mind-blowing thing for me is Brett Favre still hasn't officially retired. Mad

Arian Foster will be targeted more now though. I'd be surprised if he repeats what he did last season. But still... I'd pick him.

D

The craziest is Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th round pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/release-tracker/

http://www.nfl.com/transactions?transactionMonth=7&transactionYear=2011&transactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionMonth=6&prevTransactionYear=2011&prevTransactionTeamAbbr=

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea D I was just talking about that with a guy in the office. I thought was retty nuts as well.

Mills, I don;t know man. Now that he says he's healthy he might be more explosive this year than last. If he's there on my pick. Not gonna leave him for sure.

Yeah. Who would have though McNab and Haynesworth are worth crappy draft picks?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mcnab.... I think he's still got some fire left in him. It would of been nice if he had rice to throw to though.

D

I think McNabb is going to prove a lot of people wrong this season. I wish wish wish the Niners made a play for the guy.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yep I agree D.

I think McNab will be a good fit at Minnesota. As long as he stays healthy.

D

Should be a pretty easy for McNabb. Minny has a running game so he shouldn't have to throw it so much and just use his experience to manage the game.

Hopefully Peterson can get a break too. Balance will help them both.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Alot of moves I read on nfl.com just now that I woke up,and plenty to come lol.

=/ I haven't kept up with much of the draft...I know big names here and there but nothing like I used to.

Patriots look scary with Ocho Cinco now....

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

real quick: No eagles QB since Reid took over as HC has been successful outside of Philly.

Ochocinco and Haynesworth to NE: Brady's value just went up

Darren Sproles to NO: the replacement for Bush, Sproles value went waaaaaayyy up.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Eagles did great with the Kolb trade,got Cromartie and a 2nd round pick....then a couple hours later they go and get Vince Young to be their backup

Sproles move was very good....

Asomugha and Revis would be a scary ass combo at CB.

D

I'm curious to see how Ochocinco acts in NE.

Ocho and Al Haynesworth. Two potential headaches for New England. I was shocked that they picked them both up. Seems like a Dallas move. Maybe playing for a winning organization will help them both.

D

Belicheck works wonders with problem players though so I expect 180 degree turns from both of them.

I thought the same thing actually. Even Moss was considered a headache. He was a very good addition to the Pats.

D

Exactly. So one of 2 things will happen.

They both produce and Belicheck continues his tradition of being a miracle worker.

They are the exceptions and Belicheck is proven to be human after all.

Something else to consider is the locker room. Pats players are extremely accountable so I doubt they'll put up with any BS from either of these guys.

I see these guys going deep, they were only a few pieces away from getting to the SB last year.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/01/randy-moss-decides-to-retire/

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

it's probably better for him

I was sad to hear that.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

After last year I was surprised he didn't do it sooner.

I thought he'd still do well with the right team.

Symbolic

Symbolic

A few things I noticed.

- Bears made two good moves by signing two Buckeyes. Signed Dane Sanzenbacher as a FA. Its amazing he wasnt drafted, and it left most draft experts curious. He a Wes Welker clone. Great pickup for them. Also they made a good move signing Vernon Gholston. Who has been a huge bust since being the 5th overall pick in the 07 draft. He will go back to his college position which is DE! The Jets tried to convert him into a outside linebacker, and all knowledgeable Buckeye fans said from day 1 that was a stupid move. He's to big and doesn't have the hips. The Jets only converted him back to DE this past season, in which hr actually contributed and started to show some flashes. This could potentially be a huge pick up for Chicago. He's going back to his old spot, and will more than likely be the starter opposite Peppers by mid season. Ive never given up on him, as his talent is through the roof. Still the only person I have ever seen dominate jake long for an entire game at any level of football.

- Johnson and HaynesWorth to NE is kinda bizarre. I can understand Ocho Cinco, but AH is probably the biggest douche bag in the league. If BB can control him, he can do no wrong.

- The writing was on the wall on draft day for Reggie Bush. After signing Ingrahm it was obvious Bush was gone. He's now going to go to Miami, a team with no QB. His career is done IMO. Most over hyped player in NFL history.

- The Eagles are fucking loaded, and might be my pick to win it all at this early stage.

-Braylon Edwards.....lol

- Jason Werth of the Washington Nationals makes as much money as Tom Brady Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum