+4
PhantomZehn
1fnbighen
Metalzoic
chunckylover53
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Well i just beat Saints row 2's story yesterday and i have few things left to do in it and i am almost rank 50 in bc2 so i am gonna need a time filler...

I was looking at this game and it looks really neat, but i am curious if anyone here has ever played it and has any thoughts on it?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Is that the one with the bugs?
I played it a little bit, was pretty fun.

chunckylover53

Yeah it seems like you are some kind of soldier fighting aliens/bugs and the like. It also has a sequel to it.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

chunckylover53

That guy has an odd voice Tall O.o.

I played the shit out of it. The graphics and story are dreadful, but the game is so much fun. especially splitscreen. no online though.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

you should check his channel he's funny as hell. especially sumotori

PhantomZehn

I actually have the new one that just came out (insect armageddon). It's pretty fun as long as you don't mind each level being like a survival mode.

There's 3 difficulties and different classes. Each one plays differently with a max rank of 8. Seems like a low number but it actually takes quite a bit of time to get to rank 8. When you level up a class to rank 8 you unlock that class's "nuke" weapon to mess around with.

3 man co-op with the option to have bots fill in for empty player slots or you can turn the bots off. Also once you beat all the missions in campaign, you can play it in remix mode where enemies are randomized.

If you have any other questions about the new one just ask away and I'll try to answer em.

Bro.

Bro.

Here's A Review

Part 1

Part 2

In my opinion this game looks great!

Ante

Ante

For some reason this game vaguely reminds me of Body Harvest.

Anyone remember it?

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I love EDF - I have more hours clocked in Earth Defence Force 2017 than I do in just about any other 360 game I own.

I also picked up the newest one recently, and am having a lot of fun with that as well.

And yeah, I remember Body Harvest - a great game in many regards, but I seem to remember it having some of the worst controls I've ever used, as well as a draw distance of about 10 foot Laughing

EDF is certainly reminiscent of it in other ways, though.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Never played, but those vidoes look pretty cool. I may have to try this, sounds pretty awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum