Wacco
Honey Badger
chunckylover53
Heebs
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Heebs

Heebs

i have been helping the mother in law out (she is disabled, has RA very bad) while her husband is out of town. the first day my boyfriend and i decided to take her to town, and we had car troubles, which was a pain in the royal ass, so we had to get that all handled, and thank god the mother in law had her cell phone because my boyfriend lost ours somehow *facepalm*

so, as if that weren't bad enough, yesterday the ancient as hell cat that my boyfriend grew up with (the cat was something like 20 years old, maybe more), finally kicked the bucket, so we had to dig a hole and bury her, and i discovered through the course of this that my boyfriend does not know how to dig a basic hole, i had to do most of it, because it would seem i am the only one around here who has had to bury dead animals before.

which is kind of disturbing once you think about it.

chunckylover53

How can he not dig a hole? That's like basic instinct or something you just know it...

Heebs

Heebs

yeah, i know. he is really bad at guy stuff, he doesn't know how to take care of the car, god forbid he ever have to fix anything, useless when it comes to digging holes, apparently, and a myriad of other things you'd figure he'd know how to do.

i wear the pants, it would seem.

We eat our dead......

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Yeah whenever a cat died in my family we cut it up and fried it! Mmmmmm good........

Heebs

Heebs

ewwwwwwwww

Wacco

Your boyfriend sounds like me. I'm useless for fixing stuff or anything like that.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wow....sounds like a real keeper!

Just kidding though. I am practically useless when it comes to man things as well. I mean car wise and fixing things that aren't computer related.
Sucks bout the cat though.
'You should have smacked him upside the head and made him dig the hole though, teach him how to do it.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I am clueless with cars. Yardwork and house repairs I can do. Just don't ask me to do anything other than change my oil on my truck. That's as advanced as I want to get.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

How can someone not know how to dig a hole? I would think it's more of a didn't want to do it than a don't know how to do it.

I'm no car expert by any means, but I prefer doing work on my car myself. I know that I'm gonna take my time and do it right, but if I take it ti someone else I never really know how good of a job that person will do. Also I've got a few friends that know more about cars than me that can help me out. This also reminds me...I really need to rotate the tires on my car.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I know nothing about cars, but can dig a hole. I'm pretty sure he could dig a hole, but the reason why he probably didn't, is that he couldn't bear to watch putting his cat in the ground. Not a bad thing, but when you grow attached to something, burying it basically is a rite of passage, and when you cover their face up, you know you won't have another chance to look at them again, and say goodbye, and it hurts...a lot.

Heebs

Heebs

he wasn't bothered at all by the cat being dead, actually. but i just found it hilarious that he didn't know how to dig a hole. i grew up in a rural area, so i dug holes, drove t-posts into the ground, hung wire fencing, etc. etc.

it was just odd to me that neither he nor his mother knew how to dispose of a dead animal. i guess that's just because it happened so frequently when i was growing up *shrug*

sheep

sheep

I don't do manual labor. No holes no yard work. Nonono.

Except that one tome we dug that ditch, Heebs and I... And fixed that fence.

Ok, I don't do yardwork, but if its horse related manual labor, I'm down.

Damn him! Always losing the cell phones! I was trying to call you!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

lol thats hilarious Heebs (the BF not knowing how to dig thing not the rest). But it leaves me to ask. What skills DOES your BF posses? Since manuel labor doesn't seem to be among them.

sheep

sheep

Eating. His skill is eating.

I know, I've seen it.

Zillah

Zillah

Kinky...

chunckylover53

sheep wrote:Eating. His skill is eating.

I know, I've seen it.

Who doesn't love eating?

Khfan60

Khfan60

sheep wrote:Eating. His skill is eating.

I know, I've seen it.

So much suggestiveness in this post.

sheep

sheep

Oooops.

Ew gross. So not meant that way. Thanks a lot for the mental picture guys. [vomits]

Thank you Sheep for making this topic hot. Razz

You make all topics hot though.

sheep

sheep

LOL Millsy!

I do though don't I? Its because I'm just so damn hot that it overflows onto anything I touch and any topic I post in.

just increased another 25%

sheep

sheep

Lets make it an even 50%. I like nice round numbers.

=p

Word. I like nice round.... "numbers" too. Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:Word. I like nice round.... "numbers" too. Razz

Ooooooooooo me too.

Heebs

Heebs

oh me oh my *fans self*

Your topic mood changed since you last visited. Wink

Heebs

Heebs

apparently so, i liked how it went from mild tragedy to a whole lotta sexy, rawr

sheep

sheep

You are welcome Heeblies.

Oh I got some big round ones for you guys....

Er... I mean....

Ahem.

HI EVERYBODY!

We may have to move this topic to a room that can "appreciate" it a bit more.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

We need a webcam room. Wink

I like the way you think Robot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum