Erkeric
D
Duck
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well. Balls. Empty Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:16

Duck

Duck

I failed my driving written test today. Everyone I know said it was really really easy and they didn't need to study, and most of those were people I'm smarter than. For example someone said that they got a question with a stop sign and it asked what you're supposed to do.

But no... my questions were really hard (they give different tests to everyone). Like how long after you change your address do you need to tell the DMV and how far behind a school bus do you have to stop.

There were 40 questions and I needed to get 32 right. I had 8 wrong (one more and I fail) and was on the 31st question (one more right and I pass). I got it wrong. I'm sure outside the testing room there was a loud resounding

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

coming from my room.

And my homecoming is in 9 days, the next time I can retake the test is in 10 days. My girlfriend, who is YOUNGER than me, will be driving me to the dance. Goodbye manly dignity.

Balls.

2Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:18

Don't feel too bad; I failed the written once and the drive test once. The only reason I passed the driving test the second time was because I parallel parked (have NEVER parallel parked before), and I got 80/100, which is the minimum score for passing.

3Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:20

D

You didn't study at all? Well. Balls. Icon_mad

Nothing wrong with your girlfriend driving you guys to the dance. What's the driving age out there if she's younger than you?

Don't sweat it either way dude, just study for it and you'll get it next time.

4Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:23

Erkeric

Erkeric

That sucks. When I did mine I only had 1 hard question that I missed and it was how far must you not see before you should turn on your headlights or some shit. It was BS.

And also, where I live we dont take the actual driving portion of the test. Although I think everyone who lives here needs to take an actual driving test because they all suck at driving.

5Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:27

Majora1988

Majora1988

I failed my first driving test, I was nervous as all hell, and I made a hilarious illegal left turn out of the left hand lane.

Second test I got a 97/100 on.

6Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:30

Duck

Duck

Driving age here is 16. People start drivers ed at 15 and a half because you don't need a permit, just a birth certificate. She's only like a month younger than me, but she got her license a while ago because I was lazy and started drivers ed last month and I'm already 16 and a half.

But no, I didn't study at all because I just finished drivers ed and everybody said they didn't study and got only 1 or 2 wrong. I just happened to get a lot of questions which weren't covered in drivers ed or somthing.

7Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:33

D

Ah ok, well bummer dude, but lesson learned I'm sure, don't sweat it and just focus on the re-take. I failed my written once back when I was trying to get my dinosaur license.

8Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:35

Duck

Duck

you're 34? i didn't even know dinosaurs were invented yet then!

9Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:42

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't remember taking my test I know I passed it as well as the driving test. But again that was ages ago!!!!!!

10Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:51

Duck

Duck

I binged on Minecraft when I got home but now i still have a ton of homework. Junior year sucks.

11Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 17:53

Majora1988

Majora1988

Wait til you get to college, and depending on your course you get to write a 5 page paper every day for homework.

12Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:01

D

Here's what me and DL used for our driver's tests:

Well. Balls. Bc

13Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:04

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I did my "written test" on a computer and got common sense questions mainly. Think i passed with a 86/100, buit that was for my permit, never took one for license. I got like a 13/15 on my driving test cause i didnt observe enough, but i did, i just didnt over exagerate my head movements to let him know that.

14Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:09

Duck

Duck

What is RKS, silent?

15Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:11

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Rubber
Knife
Syndrome

Basically i came up with this when i first started playing with frost and our knives would never work(they still dont usually)

16Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:19

lol... I've renewed my DL 3 times so far... D I believe you're on 4. Old sick bastard...

How are you feeling by the way?

17Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 18:29

D

Det. David Mills wrote:lol... I've renewed my DL 3 times so far... D I believe you're on 4. Old sick bastard...

How are you feeling by the way?

I just renewed my license online. Once you get so old DMV says fuck it and just reissues it to you LOL.

I'm still feeling kinda sick but I've been back to work since Tuesday. I may need to go to the doc though because my congestion is not clearing up and I think I may have a sinus infection. Old ass immune system.

18Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 19:03

Get some antibiotics D.

*pours a glass of OJ*

Drink up!

*pours some vodka in the OJ*

This will help the throat. Even if your throat isn't the problem...

19Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:03

Duck

Duck

I'd think your immune system would get better as you got older cause it's been exposed to more things.

20Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:10

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Or it would get weaker as you get Older So nature can stop you putting your Old Ass Genes in the Pool Very Happy

Also one of the Questions on my Driving test was whether it was legal to U turn on the Fracking Motorway!

21Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:42

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ducksaws wrote:And my homecoming is in 9 days, the next time I can retake the test is in 10 days. My girlfriend, who is YOUNGER than me, will be driving me to the dance. Goodbye manly dignity.

Balls.

I just want to apologize in advance for this...

HHAHAhhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaa aaaa a aahhh aHahahhahahhahhahahahhahahaa.. ooo.. oh .. oh that's funny ..ah. HHAahahahhahahhhahahaaaa... I'll be ok... whoo! Ok. Hahhahahhahhahahhahahahaaa... aaahhhh... oh shit.. oh... ooohhh ha... a....

22Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol You sexist

Whats wrong with his GF driving him its not that bad lol

23Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:48

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How is he supposed to get road-head Frost?

24Well. Balls. Empty Re: Well. Balls. 2010-09-16, 22:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Shes Driving i think the Rules Imply he has to give it to her Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum