Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

sinners' nfl power rankings (1 - nfc north)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

batonpass

batonpass

NFC North

Green Bay Packers - Still a very young team with tons of talent and a great DC in Dom Capers. Randall Cobb reinforces a kickass receiving core/kick return game and a James Starks and Ryan Grant could make a fearsome tandem. Defensively stacked at linebacker and primed for a deep run into the post-season.

Chicago Bears - These guys have been perennially good under coach Lovie Smith. A solid defense returns with Lance Briggs and big Brian Urlacher. Marion Barber adds some power to the running game, but a young and inexperienced offensive line might have trouble with the departure of center Olin Kruetz.

Detroit Lions - A team that won its last four games this season, I am pushing for the Lions to get into the post-season. If they play their cards right, they just might. If Matthew Stafford stays healthy, if Jahvid Best has a beast of a year with his explosive running style, if Calvin Johnson continues to be a playmaker, if Ndomking Suh repeats his rookie season... if they overcome a lot of "if"s, the Lions will be well on the way to a winning record.

Minnesota Vikings - Since the messy departure of Brett Favre, Minnesota is a team in rebuilding. Their home was destroyed, they lost Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards to free agency, and they signed aging quarterback Donavan McNabb, while ditching the Tarvaris Jackson project. The Vikings still have weapons such as Jared Allen and All Day, but I think they will struggle to win this season.

These are just my opinions thus far. If you disagree, shout at me. I love a good football argument. Cool

Last edited by Sinners Like Us on 2011-08-09, 16:02; edited 1 time in total

Symbolic

Symbolic

IMO Chicago wins the division by two games. Good analysis though.

batonpass

batonpass

They always end up with a good record, don't they? I'm secretly hoping for Detroit to take the crown, though. Sympathizing with the underdog and all that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum