New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy crap, I start my new job tomorrow!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I wasn't supposed to start orientation until the 17th and they called to see if I could start tomorrow. Ahhh I am not prepared yet, lol! I am really excited though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You'll be awesome at it!

Um what is it again? HAHA

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Haha!I am going to be a family advocate, which is basically an administrator, at a Head Start preschool run through the Community Action Agency. I will be a step below the center director, so I will be in charge of enrollment, screenings, promoting the school, and supervising/evaluating the teachers. As well as being the go-between with the families and the CAA programs. So I will basically be a jack-of-all-trades Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well it sounds like you will be busy!!!!

I hope it works out for you!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Good luck Mrs Hat!

I know you will do well, us Terrys normally excel where other people fall short.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Haha!I am going to be a family advocate, which is basically an administrator, at a Head Start preschool run through the Community Action Agency. I will be a step below the center director, so I will be in charge of enrollment, screenings, promoting the school, and supervising/evaluating the teachers. As well as being the go-between with the families and the CAA programs. So I will basically be a jack-of-all-trades Razz

Does that give you free reign to smack some kids?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum