+5
Grey
Ron Swanson
Cubist Castle
MEGA MILK
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just ate 3 Jalepeno Peppers! Empty I just ate 3 Jalepeno Peppers! 2011-08-16, 16:23

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

They where pretty hot for Jalepenos.... But they where very tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I think that will probably kill you.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh! I can eat those all day long. I can also eat raw Habenaro peppers as well. THose bastards ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Ugh. Jalapenos, no problem. Habaneros, no thank you.
I like habanero salsas and sauces, but that's because they're usually diluted a little bit with carrots and other stuff... on its own, it's too much.
Try this stuff, if you dare:
I just ate 3 Jalepeno Peppers! Img_0110

I ate it straight up on some chips, and it just tore my mouth apart. I had a runny nose and watery eyes from it. It's pretty damn tasty, though, especially if you throw some in some chili, or on eggs, or some shit.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love spicy food! my dad used to cover all the food he made in hot sauce and whatnot so I guess I just got used to it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Habs are the most tasty pepper ever! That is if you can stand the heat! I typically can.

Grey

Grey

I eat those normally as a snack. I love jalepenos.

Peppers are nasty.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm Peppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost as good as brains!

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dudes I eat Habs raw all the time. Ive posted this before, and zillah openly questioned the validity of it Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Really? Well Zillahs wrong. If I had a camera and knew how to post shit on your tube I would do so, but yea I LOVE raw Habs!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

People in my country arent really big on them

Not big on spice at all actually you hear brits over here complaining all the time that our curry is just brown water

Symbolic

Symbolic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Really? Well Zillahs wrong. If I had a camera and knew how to post shit on your tube I would do so, but yea I LOVE raw Habs!

I contemplated doing this, but got distracted and forgot. This might make an awesome thread. hmmmmmm I may take a trip to the store tonight haha.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

inb4ghostpepper.

Symbolic

Symbolic

PROFESSOR GRIZWALD! wrote:inb4ghostpepper.

if I could find somewhere that actually sells those things, I would totally eat the shit out of one. MMMMM. Let the sweat pour from my forehead.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper

/topic

Symbolic

Symbolic

frost so Ive heard youve been throwing around my beloved Indians logo? Do explain...

<---curious

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Privelaged Staff only information Very Happy

Symbolic

Symbolic

Frostbyrn wrote:Privelaged Staff only information Very Happy

BOOOOOOOO. I demand knowledge!

Zillah

Zillah

I just ate 3 Jalepeno Peppers! Pepper-ratings

just an interesting chart i saw on stumbleupon a while ago.

I think the habaneros are the hottest naturally growing peppers. after that the plants have been bred to be stupidly hot.

can you imagine what pure capsaicin would be like? must qualify as some sort of chemical weapon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]