Epyk MD
Stoop Kid
DrunkenJawas
Ante
Frostbyrn
sheep
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-16, 23:54

sheep

sheep

I fucking hate you.

Bring me cake and I miiiiiight like you. At least a little bit.

Continued gifts of cake will make you my slave... my friend.

(hi)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Sexifies topic by posting in it*

Ante

Ante

This thread is BRUTAL.

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*crawls out of hole*

No love in here.

*slithers back into hole*

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

A girl that hates me? Another to the list.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

This is just pity hate

You have to work long and hard like i have for true sheep hate Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

youre in with the cool kids now. rejoice

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Your still not Epyk Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

pfff im the lunch lady.

10Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 02:47

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hey Sugnod, at least Sheep acknowledges you.....

11Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 02:56

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

Perverted Pony wrote:Hey Sugnod, at least Sheep acknowledges you.....

Are you implying that she doesn't acknowledge you?

12Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 03:00

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Rarely. She posts in my topics occasionally, but she has never once acknowledged me as much as she as acknowledged you.

13Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 03:00

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Stuck up broad. Get her to make you a sammich

It is her job after all

14Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 03:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Shouldnt go around insulting women Soap

They have a Vaginal Hive mind!

15Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 03:42

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

When have I ever insulted women?!?

16Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 03:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You just called Sheep stuck up then made a Joke sexist statement Very Happy

Remember they are Legion Very Happy

17Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 04:05

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

For they are many?

18Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 04:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes Very Happy

I bet DL has been ganged up on by 3 angry women before should ask him Very Happy

19Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 04:19

Wacco

If the cool kids are the ones that Sheep hates, what about the ones she loves?

20Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 04:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They are Sheep minions and there coolness themselves is 1/6th of sheeps current cool status

21Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 04:26

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Wacco wrote:If the cool kids are the ones that Sheep hates, what about the ones she loves?

They're...sheep.

*rimshot*

22Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 06:32

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DL is suronded by estrogen. Its a loosing battle.

Its why if you look real close I have some grey hairs on my head at 32.

23Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 07:06

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:DL is suronded by estrogen. Its a loosing battle.

Its why if you look real close I have some grey hairs on my head at 32.

I have a grey hair or two. Damned genetics is going to make me very grey by your age. At least I won't go bald, probably.

24Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 17:12

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

Perverted Pony wrote:Rarely. She posts in my topics occasionally, but she has never once acknowledged me as much as she as acknowledged you.

Why care though? You've got a girlfriend now and that's all the girl you need bra.

25Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 17:14

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nah I am just joking about Sheep though man. I don't care anyways, I don't like her either.

And its not official yet. She kind of made insinuations to it, but nothing is official yet.

26Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 17:20

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

bitches be crazy yo'.

27Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 19:41

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sugnod wrote:Why care though? You've got a girlfriend now and that's all the girl you need bra.

I first read this as "all the girl you need in a bra"

28Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 19:48

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

Metalzoic wrote:

I first read this as "all the girl you need in a bra"

Well, if she is graced with huge assets (nedd soap to confirm), then that would also make sense, albeit a little false Razz

29Hey sugnog person thing.... Empty Re: Hey sugnog person thing.... 2011-08-17, 21:41

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I would honestly rather not....go there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum