Something i noticed from the trailer

+2
1fnbighen
ALargeEffinFry
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

right above where it shows your ammo and all that, there is a bar that has, what looks like, your health percentage, and you can see next to it a bar that looks like it shows heart rate.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Wow ur right!

also look to the top right corner just above your ammo reserve and this little maybe "spotted indicator" is there

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya i noticed the thing in the top right, but have no clue what it does from watching.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I would LOVE to be able to see my health on BC2. Its soemthing that always bothered me.

Ante

Ante

Terrinator wrote:I would LOVE to be able to see my health on BC2. Its soemthing that always bothered me.

Yeah, having to gauge health by how much jelly you've smeared on your face and how deaf you are is annoying. One of major improvements in BF3, imo.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

considering that evry plane user had one, and the guys jut running in didnt. i think its a spot indicator

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

1fnbighen wrote:Wow ur right!

also look to the top right corner just above your ammo reserve and this little maybe "spotted indicator" is there

Actually I believe that's the fire mode select indicator if you're talking about the little symbol at the top right corner of the ammo indicator box.

Ante

Ante

HydrasBreath wrote:

Actually I believe that's the fire mode select indicator if you're talking about the little symbol at the top right corner of the ammo indicator box.

Correct. I loved beasting randies in the alpha that would try to kill me at range on full auto. Semi-auto all the way!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

Correct. I loved beasting randies in the alpha that would try to kill me at range on full auto. Semi-auto all the way!

Yeah I'm gonna enjoy semi-auto picking off people at a distance...god I cannot wait for this game to come out. It's gonna be so fucking epic.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DAMN IT. i want my spot indicator...

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

I'm still amazed at the dogtag swipe and steal.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

my favorite part was when the jet went in between the support wires of that (I assume) radio tower and was going head-on firing at the other group of jets. And you could see all the AA fire filling up the sky. Looked so intense and awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum