Rogue Jedi
Cubist Castle
Admin
DRGN LRD 1213
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Just wondering ow many are out there. I've read all t he books except for Dance, and I am rereading them again to read dance, I am pretty sure Cramtron has read them. Epyk? I know Sheep has read the first one.

Anyway just wondering if anyone want to discuss them some.

Sheep said something that I didn;t think of such as

Spoiler:

A friend and I where talking about this one regarding Jon Snow!

Spoiler:

Admin

Admin

i stopped on aFoC, was waiting until aDoD came out

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

SO you are caught up to where I am. I have Dance of Dragons but wanted to reread the series as its been years. I am halfway through Clash of Kings again.

THe spoilers I posted are safe for you to read if your up to feast Epyk.

Admin

Admin

second spoiler makes sense:

Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

More regarding second spoiler

Spoiler:

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I'm also rereading the series. It's going slow, as I've read the first book two or three times, so it feels a bit like a chore, but I feel I need to reread all of the books before getting to book five.

As for the spoilers, spoiler number one is false, as the person who killed Jon Arryn was revealed
Spoiler:
As for the second idea, it's interesting, but I'm pretty sure Snow is Ned's son. I've got a few theories as to what Martin plans for him ultimately.

Admin

Admin

Spoiler:

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

I've only read the first book, but I have them all. I have too many other things that I want to read right now. Mainly the Jesse Stone novels by Robert B. Parker.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cram regarding number 1

Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

COme on Jedi!!! Gots to read them! THey get better and Better. Though Feast was kinda frustrating to me.

Jon Snow is one of my favorite characters DUH right main hero. MY FAVORITE is Tyrion! Fucking love that guy!

I;ve been told me personally.... I am resemble Eddard Stark.... Wrapped up in my own honor, always taking everyones cares and problems on my shoulders.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cram if you read up through Feast of Crows then read this regarding the first rumor and the poisoning of Jon Arryn

Spoiler:

Crombie

Crombie

I'm 82% finished the third book (man, that thing is huge) looking forward to the fourth and the new fifth book.

Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ok more input!

Spoiler:

Crombie

Crombie

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Ok more input!

Spoiler:

the spoiler below is Ok to read if you've finished the first book. I'm going to start adding these disclaimers as it will be hard to distinguish what spoilers will actually effect myself and others...

Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

If you havn't finished the first book do not read spoiler otherwise safe for everyone else!

Spoiler:

Admin

Admin

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:If you havn't finished the first book do not read spoiler otherwise safe for everyone else!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Shit, DL. I don't remember that part. I guess that's why I'm rereading the series, lol.

Spoiler:

Crombie

Crombie

Admin wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:If you havn't finished the first book do not read spoiler otherwise safe for everyone else!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah no kidding! I'm sitting there reading him talk to Cersei and I'm all like "Seriously dude, you think this is gonna end well?!?"

The best though, is some buddies that are watching the show. As soon as they saw that episode I start getting texts like crazy saying "WTF?!?!"

Spoiler:

My current favorite is Arya, and of course Tyrion. I'm really interested in where he'll take Arya in the books.

Admin

Admin

yeah i really like tyrion...he was cast perfectly in the show

Pariah

Pariah

Hey does anyone have any insights regarding all the prophecies in the books? I mean Cersei's prophecy is fairly simple, but what about Quaithe/Dany's prophetic bull? Does anyone really get that?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Pariah,

Not sure what prophecy your talkin about. WHat book is it from? If you want to put it in spoiler code I'll read it and tell you my thoughts. As long as its not in Dance of Dragons. Thats the only one I still have to read.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fellow Tyrion fans.

Back when the show first aired I was talking to some of my wifes cousins about it and they had only seen the first episode and where asking me soem things since I had read the books. I remember someone asking who my favorite character was and I said I really like Tyrion and they all gave me these looks like What.... I said just wait. Tyrion is an awesome character!

Crombie

Crombie

Yeah mang, pretty much said the same thing haha. I have it PVR'd so I frequently pause it and would go into a ton of detail on the characters that explained WAY better what the hell was going on in the story. I couldn't imagine just watching the show... I'd be so damn lost.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ok so I have another thought that occurred to me today regarding Jon Snow on my lunch break reading CLash of Kings. Though this applies to to anyone that has read the first book so its safe to read the spoiler if you've read the first book!

Spoiler:

Pariah

Pariah

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Ok so I have another thought that occurred to me today regarding Jon Snow on my lunch break reading CLash of Kings. Though this applies to to anyone that has read the first book so its safe to read the spoiler if you've read the first book!

Spoiler:
Interesting reasoning, but very unlikely. I can cite fact but someone give me a rundown on how to put the Spoiler thing first.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

its in the "other" button, just highlight what you want to spoiler after your write it

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Use the other button and click spoiler. It will post the spoiler tags and just type in between them

Pariah

Pariah

ok then.
Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

In response to Pariah and regarding Jon Snow

Spoiler:

Pariah

Pariah

Spoiler:

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Spoiler:

Pariah

Pariah

Spoiler:

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Spoiler:

Pariah

Pariah

seeing as this topic pretty much just halted, im going to revitalize it with a pretty normal question.

If you could be any of the characters, which would you be?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Was gone all weekend but back now.

Hmmmmm Someone told me not to long ago that knows me pretty well and has also read the books that I am a lot like Eddard Stark.

Who would I want to be..... Jon Snow.

Pariah

Pariah

DL is it just going to be you and me keeping this topic alive?

And yeah, Jon is a good choice. I'm torn between choosing him, Rhaegar or Aegon.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Oooo Rhaegar seems pretty cool. Aegon though? Interesting. Never would have thought them.

A young Robert Bartheon would be cool. Before he turned his life to shit.

Pariah

Pariah

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Oooo Rhaegar seems pretty cool. Aegon though? Interesting. Never would have thought them.

A young Robert Bartheon would be cool. Before he turned his life to shit.
Rhaegar would be a choice just so I could figure out what the shit went down and his prophecy.

And you havent gotten to the part in ADoD where Aegon (retroactively) becomes important?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

AH! Know I know why this series you guys are talking about sounded fimiliar.

There is an entire song from Blind Guardian about it.

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i7J_3MKZNQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Bringing this topic back from the dead because I have picked up the book.

I'm only 80 pages in or so but I'm loving it. Very visceral and kinda dark, but also very real feeling. I will be posting more on it once I get farther but at least now I won't have to search for this topic again Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i want to talk to you about it but i'd spoil too much XD

i need to finish the 5th book so i cant get spoiler'd on anything Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Rains of Castamere by the Nationals Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Right here man. Read all of them, and am now steadily working my way through the tv series too (surprisingly good).

The first spoiler:
Spoiler:

Second:
Spoiler:

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I read a lot. A lot a lot.
I read the first book years ago when it was a new release and again recently, but I just didn't like it enough to actually read another... Sorry buddy. I tried.

I have been enjoying the HBO series though. Kinda bummed series 2 ended a couple days ago.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

finished the 5th book.

everything went even more to shit than i expected Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum