Metalzoic
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I might just give up.... Empty I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 11:47

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

On platting some of the remaining guns in the game. The MG3 I'm only about 70 kills away or something so I will finish that, but useing the Uzi, PP200, AKS74u, and T88 LMG are just not working out for me. I just feel like I'm torturing myself with these mostly useless pieces of garbage.

Its partially my fault on the SMG's. I just finished the 9A-91 so the PP2000 seems to take a TON of shots to down a guy. Its almost unbearable to lose about 50% of the one on one gunfights to someone with 0-15% health. And niether of them can hold a candle when the guy is outisde of 30 feet.

The only gun other than the MG33 that might get patted is the Thompson, simply because I need something to use as an assault wookie. The shotties don't do it for me anymore, and the G3 is so played out. I figured the Thompson is a nice change of pace.

2I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 11:51

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

My only goal as far as plating was to plat all the AR's and I have done that.

Plus I palted the T88 LMG because of all the shit it took.

Otherwise I just play with whatever now.

But best of luck if you keep up with it.

3I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:05

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I loved the uzi and like the PP, but I know most people didn't. I'm sad the uzi's not in BF3.

4I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:07

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like the PP.... THe uzi..... hmmmmm tried it once. The only memeorable thing about it was when I was playing against Terry and he said.

DL.... really??? The uzi????

hahaha

5I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:07

Tater

Tater

Uzi with extra ammo and mag ammo ='s BEAST MODE. just forget about using explosives.

6I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:41

Ante

Ante

I love the Uzi. Zero recoil laser beam.

7I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:45

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Tater wrote:Uzi with extra ammo and mag ammo ='s BEAST MODE. just forget about using explosives.

TATER! How you been man?
I never really used mag ammo. I always felt MMN was better for me, but extra ammo is good for it.

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I love the Uzi. Zero recoil laser beam.

Bro fists Vinyl Scratch!
*washes pony filth off his hands*

8I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:48

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Uzi

Spoiler:

9I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:50

Ante

Ante

MEGA MILK wrote:Uzi

Spoiler:

That face is reserved for the Raffica.

10I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:53

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

The Raffica is fun as long as you use it within its boundaries, in my opinion. It's odd recoil tends to give me headshots.

11I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 12:55

Ante

Ante

It's boundaries are 4 inches up the ass of the enemy, though....

That awkward moment when you're not within knifing distance and only have the marshmallow gun.

.... It is fun to use, though.

12I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:03

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Uzi Raffica, wahts the difference? Neither of them can kill someone outside of 30 ft.

13I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:04

Ante

Ante

Terrinator wrote:Uzi Raffica, wahts the difference? Neither of them can kill someone outside of 30 ft.

I beg to differ!

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZDL3iwgrZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:10

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terrinator wrote:Uzi Raffica, wahts the difference? Neither of them can tongue puch fart boxes outside of 30 ft.

15I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:11

Ante

Ante

Nogbad The Bad wrote:
Terrinator wrote:Uzi Raffica, wahts the difference? Neither of them can tongue puch fart boxes outside of 30 ft.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

16I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:13

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Nogbad The Bad wrote:

I might just give up.... 1305262192052

17I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:29

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I did all the Assault guns first. Started doing SMG's, but then gave up. I'm not even trying for any more.

18I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:33

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Hmm I only got to watch about 2 mins of that vid Ante, but I wasn't too impressed. Sure he got kills, but he had to expend an entire clip for each, and I like to rock extra explosives. Of course that was a little out of most SMGs ranges, and I don't intend to use it like that.

We will see, maybe I will use them sparringly, but I am no longer commited to finishing any of these.

19I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:34

Ante

Ante

Terrinator wrote:Hmm I only got to watch about 2 mins of that vid Ante, but I wasn't too impressed. Sure he got kills, but he had to expend an entire clip for each, and I like to rock extra explosives. Of course that was a little out of most SMGs ranges, and I don't intend to use it like that.

We will see, maybe I will use them sparringly, but I am no longer commited to finishing any of these.

That "he" was me. Razz

20I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I got to watch up to where you almost took the second to last set. You had a hella good run down there. but regardless, the PP2000 was mean to me and I'm done with it. The Uzi might get another chance, since I didn't use it for long the other night. But is a short leash to say the least.

I actually can't wait to use the UMP again. I haven't used it since I was green still, it was my second plat overall and I havent used it since.

21I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:50

Ante

Ante

The UMP is beast mode. Better than some of the AR's at being AR's.

22I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:55

Crombie

Crombie

I may, MAY, plat the Aug if I really focus on it but I've switched my play style (i think for the better) and no longer seek the plats. I just use the guns I'm comfortable with. It's made the game a lot more fun for me now because I don't get in situations that Terry was talking about. (0% enemy's running around)

I really wanted to Plat the M14 though before BF3 but that will likely not happen.

*hugs UMP*

23I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 13:55

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the only SMGs i like are the Scar and the 9a91, i burn the ammo too fast when using the Uzi and the PP2000.

the Scar is my favourite, 30 round mag, low RoF and high power. i can last a long time with the Scar without needing ammo.

24I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 16:38

Symbolic

Symbolic

I like the PP-2000. Its accurate as hell. The Uzi.....not so much. And for the exact same reasons of above. The AKS is still my favorite SMG, for some reason I do very well with that gun. I think its the amazing iron sights, as I tend to be really accurate with it.

25I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 16:48

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

For some reason the AKS was one of my original favs, but I can't stand it now. I'm actually at about 600 kills with it, but I find it very hard to use anymore. Its really innacurate it seems and it takes a good number of rounds to drop a guy.

Remember in the M60 beast days the AKS74u was the OP (almost) SMG. Those days are LOOOONG gone

26I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 16:52

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terrinator wrote:For some reason the AKS was one of my original favs, but I can't stand it now. I'm actually at about 600 kills with it, but I find it very hard to use anymore. Its really innacurate it seems and it takes a good number of rounds to drop a guy.

Remember in the M60 beast days the AKS74u was the OP (almost) SMG. Those days are LOOOONG gone

yeah, i got 35 kills in one match when i was a newish player using the AKS, it was hilarious Razz

27I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:22

grader

grader

The only gun I dont like is the M1 Garand,I find all other guns are fine,some are a little better than others but i didnt have a problem with alot of the guns people hate,just takes a little time to get used to them.

28I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:26

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The pp2000 was my first platinum.....your all dumb.

29I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:27

Ante

Ante

xgraderx wrote:The only gun I dont like is the M1 Garand,I find all other guns are fine,some are a little better than others but i didnt have a problem with alot of the guns people hate,just takes a little time to get used to them.

Pretty much this. Unless I'm in "tryhard" mode, I switch up my kit a lot. It's actally kinda killing my SPM because I'm not getting stars that fast. While some weapons are a cut above the rest (UMP comes to mind), I can do great with any of the guns in this game.

30I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:34

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

you people use the ump without that slight burning of your soul?

wierd

31I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:44

Zillah

Zillah

PP2000 is probably my favorite gun!

Such a beast at long range too. just gotta burst fire it, and its awesome.

32I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:47

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What Zillah said. I picked it up off a daed guy the other day, and got like 5 kills with it.

It doesn't have the raw power the other SMGs have but that thing is a beast CQC and has great accuracy for long distances.
Surprised me with how easy it was to use after weeks of the UMP/9A-91 usage I have been doing

33I might just give up.... Empty Re: I might just give up.... 2011-08-25, 17:49

Zillah

Zillah

fastest firing gun next to the MG3, and has a huge mag. its really important to aim for the head though, which is easy because of the 0 recoil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum