JrTapia1991
chunckylover53
BmmFlash
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-09, 22:06

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Long time no hear from ya! Hows hell going for you guys?

Im struggling to keep grades at par, worrying about way too much useless crap, and once again single with prom approaching quickly (yeah yeah, I know. Lame high school bs XD )

The only light to my day is AP Java class! Woot!

2Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-09, 22:13

chunckylover53

Hmm.. College is a lot harder this semester, but i guess it's becaue of the classes i am takeing. I think i like math better than english now, i didn't even know that was possible. "Compare and contrast these extreamly boring pieces of literature" I can't write good about something that doesn't catch my interest at all.

Failed my DL test 3 fucking times, going to be 20 without a license in 5 days... I am going to practice my parallel parking more and i should have it then, almost had it today but ran out of reverses/forwards.

Though on the better side, i still have my beautiful awesome girlfriend and a few good games come out next month.

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2012-02-09, 22:25; edited 2 times in total

3Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-09, 22:20

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

same old same old I guess...becoming more depressed and cynical by the day...

I guess at least I have some new games to play now and some turtle beach,and looking really forward to operation raccoon city next month

4Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-09, 23:41

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

what is op raccoon city?

5Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-09, 23:44

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

new resident evil game Razz 4 player co op as the umbrella dudes

6Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 00:01

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

lol, nice. Idk, ive been so out of sync with... well, everything lately. I have no idea whats coming out, whats happening in the outside word, or whats going on with anybody I know. Its different, but Im enjoying the seclusion to a certain extent

7Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 00:03

Pariah

Pariah

Yo, right here. My life has been pretty damn awesome. Still NOT single (be jealous), doing well in school, and I'll finally be able to get my DL soon. Even among the Cynics, I'm a Pariah.

8Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 00:11

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

exactly my point. Its never been like that for me.... Its always give and take. You can have a girl, but grades suffer. You can have good grades, but no social life, or friends, or girls, or anything else. You can focus on musicianship, but your grades suffer. You can do grades and musicianship, and lose your soul as you wither away. Im in the grades and musicianship right now. I swear, its the most difficult thing ive ever had to do... especially because I care now. like my grades and stuff arent good enough to go to a good college, and if I dont actually try im not going to get anywhere. And I hate that thought....
Which is why I now accept the title of Hermit Flash! Very Happy

9Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 00:15

Pariah

Pariah

See, I have an easy enough time getting grades, my social life is almost nothing beyond Savannah, my musicianship is purely private, practicing on my violin and guitar. I like my life right now, it's good.

10Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 00:35

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

props. I havnt thought about it much, but every one that I was close to freshman year I drifted from. The small circle of friends I made last year I unintentionally left.Now its just me, shane, russ, and ryan. The usual four, not that its a bad thing, but Ive known them forever. Its like everybody that ive ever made friends with over the last couple of years are moving on, or doing something with themselves. Its becoming hard to even start conversations with anybody now.

11Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 01:07

chunckylover53

BmmFlash wrote:props. I havnt thought about it much, but every one that I was close to freshman year I drifted from. The small circle of friends I made last year I unintentionally left.Now its just me, shane, russ, and ryan. The usual four, not that its a bad thing, but Ive known them forever. Its like everybody that ive ever made friends with over the last couple of years are moving on, or doing something with themselves. Its becoming hard to even start conversations with anybody now.

Oh gawd do i know that feeling. It's pretty normal in HS everyone is figureing out wth to do. I haven't had enough time outside of HS (2 years this summer) but i'd imagine it's the same, the mystery of life.

12Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 01:28

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm 3 years out of school and life is still a mystery.I really think I'm not meant for college tho

13Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 01:29

chunckylover53

Well doing nothing won't help you find that out, you need to try it.

14Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 21:33

Pariah

Pariah

BmmFlash wrote:props. I havnt thought about it much, but every one that I was close to freshman year I drifted from. The small circle of friends I made last year I unintentionally left.Now its just me, shane, russ, and ryan. The usual four, not that its a bad thing, but Ive known them forever. Its like everybody that ive ever made friends with over the last couple of years are moving on, or doing something with themselves. Its becoming hard to even start conversations with anybody now.
you know how jealous I am of you guys? I fucking wish I had that sense of old friendship with anyone, I moved here when I was old enough not to have it and old enough to have my friends in WA forget me. I envy you guys.

15Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-10, 21:39

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

My life has been going pretty good since last year, i no longer feel any melencholy when thinking of my ex(woot) my grades are far better now, 3.0 GPA now cheers Still no girl though but i can live with it. /hermit camel

16Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 20:45

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Webster Snow Jr. wrote:props. I havnt thought about it much, but every one that I was close to freshman year I drifted from. The small circle of friends I made last year I unintentionally left.Now its just me, shane, russ, and ryan. The usual four, not that its a bad thing, but Ive known them forever. Its like everybody that ive ever made friends with over the last couple of years are moving on, or doing something with themselves. Its becoming hard to even start conversations with anybody now.

That's pretty normal I think. I haven't spoken to anyone I went to high school with in years. Even my core group of friends that moved on to the same uni as me I haven't really spoken with/hung out with since like freshman year.

I think the friends you make in college/after you graduate you're more likely to keep since people are more settled into who they are and have themselves more figured out at that stage. And that goes for yourself as well. For me I think the major reason I drifted from the friends I had at the time was because when I started playing music at 18 I needed to surround myself with other musos and none of my friends were really into the stuff I was getting into. A few played guitar and stuff but they were primarily gamers and wouldn't want to really jam a whole lot.

17Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 20:48

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

most of the people I knew,either moved,disappeared,had kids and are too busy now,or turned into bad drug heads

all the chicks I knew,ignore me now Evil or Very Mad

wtf is up with that.Like after you break up even on good terms with alot of chicks I thought I was on,never even get a "hi" back when I used to shoot em a text every once in awhile.....I eventually just quit wasting my time

18Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 21:02

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:most of the people I knew,either moved,disappeared,had kids and are too busy now,or turned into bad drug heads

all the chicks I knew,ignore me now Evil or Very Mad

wtf is up with that.Like after you break up even on good terms with alot of chicks I thought I was on,never even get a "hi" back when I used to shoot em a text every once in awhile.....I eventually just quit wasting my time

people move on...I guess they just don't think you're worth the time if they aren't getting something in return or something. Or they're too busy putting in time with someone else. I don't know man I often wondered the same thing.

It's like a switch flips and everything is somehow different all of a sudden. I don't seem to have that switch like other people do though.

The girl that ripped my guts out before Christmas pulled this on me. We were supposed to stay in touch and we exchanged a few emails then poof...it's been over a month since I sent her an email and no reply. It's just more bullshit added to the pile as far as I'm concerned though...and that's what makes me a cynical asshole Razz.

19Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 21:25

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

So what your saying Hydras is, girls are the reason all men are cynical?

20Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 21:31

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yes

21Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 22:04

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Camel wrote:So what your saying Hydras is, girls are the reason all men are cynical?

well no not exactly. My comment was in reference to my view that her ignoring me is just more shit added to the pile. It just reminded me of the south park episode where Stan becomes a cynical asshole and sees everything as shit.

I'm not saying everyone's cynicism comes from relationship woes. Though I'm sure those don't help. I think it just comes down to people and their stupidity in general that creates cynics. It's more about the big picture as opposed to any one facet of the human experience on it's own.

22Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 22:58

Duan

Duan

JrTapia1991 wrote:yes

Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! TezdP

23Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-23, 23:23

Pariah

Pariah

Camel wrote: girls are the reason all men are cynical

this is going into the Pariah Rulebook for Life. With a citation.

24Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 00:20

chunckylover53

Women? Maybe a minor role.

25Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 00:25

Duan

Duan

Pariah wrote:

how long is this book?

When will it be sold in all shit bookshops

26Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 00:26

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

27Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 00:29

Pariah

Pariah

OG Terry Plague wrote:
Pariah wrote:

how long is this book?

I have it in an old composition notebook. Its about 20 pages, in size 4 font (when I'm careful my penmanship is miniscule). I never plan on selling it.

28Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 00:50

Duan

Duan

Pariah wrote:
OG Terry Plague wrote:
Pariah wrote:

how long is this book?

I have it in an old composition notebook. Its about 20 pages, in size 4 font (when I'm careful my penmanship is miniscule). I never plan on selling it.

i would buy it ...

29Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 01:03

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

one thing that makes me cynical is,the chicks I always want,ignore me....but the ones I don't want to be with,can't leave me alone lol Evil or Very Mad

30Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 01:04

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Here lies Jrtapia tried to climb hotty mountain died in a fatty avalanche

31Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 08:05

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:Here lies Jrtapia tried to climb hotty mountain died in a fatty avalanche

bahahaha that's awesome!

32Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 15:48

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

pretty much..... *shiver*

I just can't do it dude,I feel so disgusted even looking at the fat chicks.I only like normal sized or skinny Razz

33Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 19:38

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

JrTapia1991 wrote:pretty much..... *shiver*

I just can't do it dude,I feel so disgusted even looking at the fat chicks.I only like normal sized or skinny Razz
same boat here man.

34Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 19:44

Pariah

Pariah

OG Terry Plague wrote:
Pariah wrote:
OG Terry Plague wrote:
Pariah wrote:

how long is this book?

i would buy it ...

I might type it up sometime.

35Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! Empty Re: Cynics ASSEMBLE!!! 2012-02-24, 23:16

chunckylover53

JrTapia1991 wrote:pretty much..... *shiver*

What do you consider "normal" sized and skinny? Just curious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum