Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

who wants to go on a "lets not be fat" expedition with me?

+14
JrTapia1991
BmmFlash
Manila Plague
Bama Psycho
HydrasBreath ♜
Dropped Da Soap
Cubist Castle
Chewy
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Duck
Ron Swanson
Patrick Star
Pariah
Admin
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

been running/cycling and weightlifting for about a month now.
haven't lost any weight, but there's a noticeable difference in me not being as much as a lard ass now.

who wants to join me and keep track of our progresses?
we can be fitness bros.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Pariah

Pariah

May I join?

Admin

Admin

absolutely, ill wait to see if more join then we can make some sort or chart or something.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Pariah

Pariah

Thanks Epyk:)

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I run a mile and half every other day, keeps on getting progressively better if that accounts for anything.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I run when its nice out here. But it is winter so I don't do much of that now.

Duck

Duck

I hate running

high metabolism ftw

though I'm still getting kind of lardy which is a testament to how fucking lazy I am

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Darkwing Ducksaws wrote:I hate running

high metabolism ftw

though I'm still getting kind of lardy which is a testament to how fucking lazy I am

This, but I'm also a bit lardy due to all the alcohol I drink. On the other hand, my arms are in decent shape from all the beer I drink.

Chewy

Chewy

I've been running a mile every other day or so on the treadmill so I'll join you. Haven't made any progress weight wise I don't think but now I can run more than 30 feet without getting shin splints.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Blech. Winter. I put on probably ten pounds over the past three months because I've done nothing but play video games and drink beer when I'm not at school or work.
I need to find other things to do. Other things require money, though.
Spring. Spring is almost here, and I can ride my bike everywhere without fear of fatal wipeouts on the ice and slush.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I was running and weight lifting 5 out of the 7 days of the week for a while. Then I did something to my back and it still hasn't recovered so I havent done anything since like August.
And I hate it. I felt great, had energy, got tired less often. But since I had to stop that all changed.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I used to lift weights and do cardio my freshman year of uni like almost everyday for a year. I was like a greek god Razz but then the gym I went to closed so I stopped and never really got back on the horse. I always mean to but I'm a lazy bastard. I need a gym buddy to motivate me to go and for spots and such.

My job is quite physical so that helps somewhat but my cardio is atrocious right now and I'm starting to get slightly flabby. I just wouldn't want going to the gym to interfere with my job cause I know the first time I work out again my muscles are gonna freak out and be sore for like a whole week. And I don't want to get bitched at because I can hardly move haha.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Darkwing Ducksaws wrote:

high metabolism ftw

Enjoy it while you can, when I graduated high school I weighed 173 lbs and was around 8% body fat, now 14 years later I'm somewhere around 210-215 lbs(no idea on body fat %).

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

if you want some serious input or a friend to help motivate you let me know epyk

for exercise i walk everywhere (minimum 1.5 hrs a day) i also bike lots

i'm almost in my 30's and i've been able to maintain my physique through balanced diet and light exercise

what i eat isn't a huge concern for me but i do know how to set up proper meal plans and what not

my mother is a fully trained and licensed fitness instructor/personal trainer and that's who i learned from

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Last summer I was a fatass.
Then I joined football.
Now im doing better.

Fucking lifting,

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Darkwing Ducksaws wrote:I hate running

high metabolism ftw

high metabolism club......

I could live on burgers and never gain a pound,doesn't matter what I eat.I swear I'll randomly lose weight as well...I never get above like 150 no matter what I do.

I would like to workout more...started doing some pushups the other week but BF3 distracted me >__>

chunckylover53

Might just be what you're eating epyk. I'd eat badshit alll the time and not even realize it, after i did an started to exercise a bit it helped me out a lot. Not in the best shape but much better than i once was.

I can never give up soda ever never ever..

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I might go back to doing what I used to do while playing BC2. Each death do 10 pushups.

Siren

Siren

Pariah doesn't really need to lose weight XD

and I'd join but I'm too much of a lazy ass to do any exercise but swimming and horse-back riding.

Pariah

Pariah

Dropped Sa Doap wrote:I might go back to doing what I used to do while playing BC2. Each death do 10 pushups.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnAYgNnA5A0

I don't need to Siren, but its good company, and I like it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

does gaming and making the occasional sammach count as exercise for me? Razz

Crombie

Crombie

Yo Homie, I'm in. I've been working out quite regularly for the past 6-8 months since I got back from vacation. My sister in law is a personal trainer and my wife works in a clinic with a trainer. Both have made work-out plans for me so I have all sorts of work out regimes for bulking up, cardio, weight loss. I can post em here if anyone wants in? I also have a meal chart etc. and I'm subscribed to mens health, which has a lot of good recipes, and work outs.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sure man...

I used to get men's health but I eventually couldn't read the huge magazines each month..but it has lots of good info.I still get the emails from em

they had some damn good smelling cologne samples too >__>

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I used to bs health and fitness essays by taking articles from Men's Health and rewording them. Then just finding small sites on Google, copy down the address and use those as my sources. Worked like a charm.

And yes, Pariah, it works I guess. Either you play better, or get exhaust yourself and play worse. I remember my first ever private game with the SeC from the GFAQs days, I went 8 and 33. GOOD LORD PAIN

I have been trying for a while with little success at running but I feel I am getting better. Every other day I usually jog for about a half mile. Hoping in the next month or two I will be able to run a mile.

Ante

Ante

My workout consists of furiously stepping on plexiglass panels to the rhythm of aggressive electronic music for 2 hours a day. Great aerobic exercise and good for strengthening the legs, but the shin splints suck...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum