Zillah
1fnbighen
JrTapia1991
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
xSBx610x
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rush just isnt for me... :-( Empty Rush just isnt for me... :-( 2012-03-16, 11:09

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

I want to like it. Especially because the games are pretty long. However I usually get destroyed. Even when I play with a squad.. I never know where to be and when lol... I feel like such a bum when I play rush.

Any tips?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Hey Sean! Nice to see you make your way over to the site.

Anyway, my biggest tip for Rush is to be more patient than you would in CQ. Always travel along the edges of the map, and take more time to control the area before you make a move. Of course when you do go you have to make it fast. Because once yu start killing people they will respawn and know where you are.

It takes a lot more strategy than CQ IMO, and therefor you need more support from your team. Real men play rush!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sean! Very cool to see you join the ranks here! Been awhile since we squaded up! Hopefully we can fix that soon!

Like Terry said its all about the flanks in rush! I love rush mode. Its my favorite. I really enjoy a good battle having 3 or 4 tickets left and taking the last mcomm from the enemy!

Also I have this cornering trick that helps me. Something hard to explain but works well.

I agree. In conquest I feel like all I do is run around randommly capping flags and randommly getting ito firefights. Rush has some strategy and planning involved with it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I feel the same way man alot of the blame is the real idiot randoms always on some teams,it's sooo uneven,one team of low levels against a team of nothing but gold eagles and they just get steamrolled

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

COme on Jr! Its not the eagles. I've steam rolled teams of eagles before. Especially if Terry is onm my team! HAHA

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

if you feel like a bum when you play rush then bum rush them with an army of bums

Zillah

Zillah

playing rush without a team sucks.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Zillah wrote:playing rush without a team sucks.

yeah very rage inducing

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rush is my favorite mode when its going well, and the teams are even.

CQ is a much more even game mode, since it doesn't require your teammates to be really active.

Rush on PC kinda sucks. Conquest all day!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rush is better suited for consoles because it keeps the action focused in a smaller area. The main reason I like it better is because I can always find action, whereas in CQ on the bigger maps its hard to track down enemies sometimes.

For example, on Caspian Border my highest kill total without being in the heli all game is 9-0. I literally killed every person I had a chance at killing and still only got 9.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Rush is my favorite mode by far. A lot of the time I try to just get into the base or just outside of it at a place I can easily hold(like the building next to a m-com), then I let my squadmates spawn off of me and run in to get the objectives...since I rarely get to arm the objectives playing that way my objective score sucks, but it still helps the team win. I think the destroying 3 m-coms in a round is the only ribbon I don't have.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I never have killed anyone with a stationary gun Sad

Only ribbon I have left to get.

grader

grader

I liked rush in Bc2.I dont like it in this game.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry Corp. wrote:I never have killed anyone with a stationary gun Sad

Davamand Peak on attack. Use the AA gun buy don't focus solely on the chopper. You can mow down enemies that come too close to your spawn on the adjacent hill. Sometimes you can also get a random paratrooper spawning off of a spawn beacon.

Do all this I've managed to get this pin up to 4 times in a match.

I have trouble with the suppression pin.

Other than that, I'm currently working towards the M-Com defender medal which is boring as hell. We're talking hardcore camping for this stupid pin.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:
Terry Corp. wrote:I never have killed anyone with a stationary gun Sad

Davamand Peak on attack. Use the AA gun buy don't focus solely on the chopper. You can mow down enemies that come too close to your spawn on the adjacent hill. Sometimes you can also get a random paratrooper spawning off of a spawn beacon.

Do all this I've managed to get this pin up to 4 times in a match.

I have trouble with the suppression pin.

Other than that, I'm currently working towards the M-Com defender medal which is boring as hell. We're talking hardcore camping for this stupid pin.

I didn't even know there was AA on damavand peak...where is it at?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Right in the attacking deployment spawn.

Zillah

Zillah

In bc2, I probably played as much or even more rush than i did conquest. Bf3, I hardly play any rush.

I don't know what it is about bf3 rush... I know the action is more focused but it just doesn't feel right.

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

Hey guys nice to see you too. And yeah DL I hope we can fix that soon too.

I played a little rush today on gulf of Oman. I like defending a lot more then attacking. I think when I get some people to squad up with it'll get a little better. I'm more open minded to it now.

You guys take care I'll see you when I see you.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

xSBx610x wrote:Hey guys nice to see you too. And yeah DL I hope we can fix that soon too.

I played a little rush today on gulf of Oman. I like defending a lot more then attacking. I think when I get some people to squad up with it'll get a little better. I'm more open minded to it now.

Hit me up whenever, man. Feel free to join session.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah my last ribbon to get is that dumb mcom defender.......the only way to get it is pretty much camp with c4 because you have to kill them while they're in the process of arming it,not before or after......and do it like 4 times in 1 match >____>

that one achievement where you gotta get a kill with a jet,tank,and assault rifle all in 1 life seems too hard to bother trying.I've still never even played the story mode.I might get on BF3 right now actually,wouldn't mind some frag round carnage lmao

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Hey Greg, if you still don't have the MCOM defender, you may try what I did.

Like you said, it's hardcore camping. In my case, I played defense Rush on Operation Firestorm (or any map where similar shit may apply), left 6 C4 charges surrounding the crate at... B? Well, the crate that is in that fucking huge building, at the first base, not the one out in the open in front of a smaller building.

Anyway, I put the C4s, run up the stairs, regain my C4s and just go prone, camping. Waiting until I hear the beeping sound an MCOM does when it's being armed. And then I just detonate. Got from 1 kill, to 3 kills that way. Sadly, the amount of kills doesn't matter, you'll need to do that 4 separate times times.

You HAVE to be on top of the MCOM. Otherwise, you won't get the defender bonus. You can do it with Claymores too I guess, but you still need to be on a very small radius surrounding the crate. Also, since you can only have 2 claymores, 6 C4s seems like an easier way to achieve it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ars Diaboli wrote:Hey Greg, if you still don't have the MCOM defender, you may try what I did.

Like you said, it's hardcore camping. In my case, I played defense Rush on Operation Firestorm (or any map where similar shit may apply), left 6 C4 charges surrounding the crate at... B? Well, the crate that is in that fucking huge building, at the first base, not the one out in the open in front of a smaller building.

Anyway, I put the C4s, run up the stairs, regain my C4s and just go prone, camping. Waiting until I hear the beeping sound an MCOM does when it's being armed. And then I just detonate. Got from 1 kill, to 3 kills that way. Sadly, the amount of kills doesn't matter, you'll need to do that 4 separate times times.

You HAVE to be on top of the MCOM. Otherwise, you won't get the defender bonus. You can do it with Claymores too I guess, but you still need to be on a very small radius surrounding the crate. Also, since you can only have 2 claymores, 6 C4s seems like an easier way to achieve it.

Oh no, man. I got it all figured out already. I have a couple over 30 Defender pins atm, so I'm almost at the medal. I just camp on every map, sometimes with a line of sight, sometimes with ears ready to detonate C4 (depending on the M-Com).

It's just...

b o r i n g

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

xSBx610x wrote:Hey guys nice to see you too. And yeah DL I hope we can fix that soon too.

I sent you a friend request.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Same here, I'm on at least a few nights a week...on Saturday nights I probably won't have a mic plugged in though.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Ars Diaboli wrote:Hey Greg, if you still don't have the MCOM defender, you may try what I did.

I was able to get my one and only ribbon on one of the Karkand maps. Sat right in a stairway on the first base defending and just kept listening and watching the MCOM. It's a pain in the ass to get that ribbon, so I'm not even goign to bother with the medal.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Well, I'm finally done with that bullshit medal. No more hardcore camping the objective for me.

Zillah

Zillah

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:Well, I'm finally done with that bullshit medal.

Wow, wouldnt have expected this Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It was more tedious than grinding the damn co-op.

Now all I need is approx. 200 laser assists, 30+ suppression pins, 4 nemesis pins and time towards jets and choppers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum