+5
Twitchy
Zillah
The Adli Corporation
Chewy
Keyser Söze
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've got a group question... Empty I've got a group question... 2012-04-09, 10:27

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Since groups basically are no more, who can see forums such as Undisclosed Farm? Everyone or just stoners, mods and admins?

I'm asking because I have a really cool Cheech and Chong interview that I would like to share, but it would be a shame if those with access to the Farm can view it.

Chewy

Chewy

The only people who can see the Farm right now are stoners and admins, but I don't see why that couldn't be changed if you guys wanted it to be public.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chewy wrote:The only people who can see the Farm right now are stoners and admins, but I don't see why that couldn't be changed if you guys wanted it to be public.

Ah, I see...
Can I assume that's mods can view too?
If that's the case I'm going to post it somewhere else then.
As for the Farm being public, I'm kind of indifferent to the idea, so..........ask Zillah.

On another note, I recently saw the movie quoted in your sig again. Such a great film. John Cleese is a comedic genius.

Chewy

Chewy

Haha yeah that movie was a classic.

But anyways I don't think mods can see it but I could be wrong. The permissions can be a bit weird in the control panel...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yeah, I wish Otto was real so I could call him stupid.

Stupid control panel...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

I've got a group question... 20090722

Zillah

Zillah

I think the ponies have a private board, but I cant see it, so im assuming the other mods cant see the farm.

but I like it how its private...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i didn't even know the Farm existed Razz

the only group boards i know are:

Ponyville
NAP Boards
The Feeding Grounds
Staff Room
the female board (not sure what its called)
the adults board (also not sure what its called)

Twitchy

Twitchy

Why am I not a part of any of these groups? I should at least be a zombie, since y'know... I did kinda DIE, and then came back.

Pariah

Pariah

DarkSide gets no love any more Sad

I think group colours would seriously revitalise it. I honestly don't even know which groups exist any more beyond the ponies and my exiles.

asdf

asdf

Pariah wrote:I think group colours would seriously revitalise it

NO.

That's what caused the shitstorms before. Everyone was hatin' on other groups. People see orange and they get feral and start violently attacking everything that had bright colors. People see yellow and they start making scrap metal. People see red and they get the zombie-b-gone ready.

No more of that. Dislike the individuals, don't be divided because we're all in groups.

Chewy

Chewy

Conker wrote:Why am I not a part of any of these groups? I should at least be a zombie, since y'know... I did kinda DIE, and then came back.

There's not even any Zombie or Robot forums anymore, so you're not missing out. No real point to those groups anymore TBH.

The only group forum that gets any activity is the Pony forum really. The Exiles and Stoners are the only other ones with forums that will accept join requests. Ante is the leader of the bronies I think, Pariah for the exiles and Greg for the stoners. Let them know if you wanna join.

Pariah wrote:DarkSide gets no love any more Sad

I think group colours would seriously revitalise it. I honestly don't even know which groups exist any more beyond the ponies and my exiles.

Group colors had their pros and cons, but mostly cons. You guys are free to post recruitment topics in this forum if you're worried about people not knowing about your groups.

At any rate, nana nana boo boo, I have a colored name and you don't.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Chewy wrote:At any rate, nana nana boo boo, I have a colored name and you don't.

yes, but you're also a stinky doo-doo-head Very Happy

Crombie

Crombie

I can't see no stoners group.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I want my yellow name back Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum