Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debating on making a fan fiction of my skyrim characters.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Tiberius the Iron Bear of Windhelm and Paladin of the fridgid wastes

Imperius the Wolf Lord of Solitude, Champion of Cyrodil and Meridia's chosen.

Both these characters may take a role in my fan faction. Ultimately, they are enemies, both are of breton blood and have chosen their respective paths. Tiberius his story is in fact that his adopted father was murdered being slated as a Storm Cloak sympathizer. His mother was imprisoned by the Thalmor and publicly humilated. He sees the Empire that he once served as a shell of what he once loved, and if he cannot save it from the Aldmeri Dominion, then he'll fight against it in order to bring justice to those responsible for the crimes brought upon the land of his father, his family and the land he was born to.

Imperius comes from the same order of Paladins that travel across the lands to seek out the foul sorcerers that practice the unholy arts of necromancy and the undead. A loyal ally of the empire, Imperius see's the injustice that the aldmeri dominion has wroght upon the people of skyrim, however, he believes that unity is needed and if it means they must fight and defeat their former allies in order to keep the strength of both parties for the eventual second war with the Admeri Dominion then so be it.

I've yet to come up with a plot for this nor a main character but just some ideas. Feel free to toss some to me if you'd like.

Pariah

Pariah

do it! the SeC needs more fanfic :3

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

lol, the idea I have so far is that it will follow exploits of each character, perhaps small short stories that eventually come together with the two eventually crossing paths as both are performing secret raids against the thalmor. They're hated enemies now for their own reasons, (Tiberius who was raised to believe in the nords sense of honor see's Imperius as a turn coat, one for not following and seeking to bring justice that is sorely need by the people of skyrim thus a traitor to what they both believe in, and for supporting the Thalmor for as long as he did, while Imperius hates Tiberius because he is betraying everything they once stood for, the Empire, regardless of it's over lords, they swore an oath to protect it and carry out the emperors will. He sees Tiberius's actions as rash, emotion filled and completely impulsive. A warrior that cannot control ones emotions is a fool and a novice at best)

Both sides are right in their own way, and if there is one thing I love putting into my stories is a bunch of shades of grey where the reader has to think and is conflicted by who they would want to support more Razz

I'm not sure if I want them to become uneasy allies or have them continue fighting each other. Only time will tell as I try to flesh this out some more.

infadel117

infadel117

ooh ooh can walrus (robbaz's favorite follower) be in it

edit* its pronounced wall-rauce by the way

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Who?

I would read it

infadel117

infadel117

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]