Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sample of a short excerpt of an extremely old story I was writing a long while ago.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

His vision swam, a sea of gray and the blare of flashes filled the skies above him. His world was shaking, the percussion of a distant thunder filled his ears. He groaned as he strained to pull himself upright, read streaks of light blitzing over the ruined stones that litter the ground around him. On all fours, crawling ever so slowly he made his way to a ruined wall, only to be greeted by a wash of shrieking pain to his ribs as something struck him hard sending him flying flat against the ruined masonry. His teeth clenched involuntarily as he coughed up a handful of blood, stabbing pain erupting from what he could only presume to be several shattered ribs and a punctured lung. He stared at the perpetrator whom was adding to his current misery. The fether donned a filthy set of blood red armor, whether it was colored that way naturally or from the stains of his fallen foes it did not matter. A vicious sneer staring down at him through the lenses of an iron mask with heretical effigies and carvings etched into it that pained him just to look at. The fether was taking his sweet time, savoring the moment, rage boiled up inside his gut, and though he willed his body to stand and fight, his own limbs betrayed him as he fell face first into stoney rubble before him. "Gak you chaos scum!" He could feel the cold corrupted steel pressed against the temple of his skull. "Death to the followers of the corpse emperor" the blood pacter spat.

"The emperor protects you gakking heretic flames take you" A flash and a rain of heat seared over his body. Screaming, but not his own. Opening his eyes the chaos filth thrashed about, flames engulfing his body as he desperately rolled about trying to extinguish the hungry flames.

The sudden scent of prometheum and fyceline assaulted his nostrils, a wash of light and searing heat roaring over him in sporadic bursts of long orange tongues licking out over the rubble ridden land. "I'm getting too old for this" He muttered to himself, darkness taking his eyes as a line of guardsmen marched over his battered body.

Please note this if very old, and I know there are pacing, grammatical and spelling errors probably everywhere. Just wanted to see what ya'll thought of my writing style thus far, even if this is an extremely old piece.

This is basically a fan story based in WH:40k universe, starring a regiment of imperial guard fighting against the chaos worshipping blood pact, whom serve the chaod god of death and destruction Khorne.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum