Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft: Why the hell is Hell under my house...?

+3
Twitchy
1fnbighen
Kyuubey
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I watch Seananners and multiple other videos, and they travel the underground peacefully, except for one or two enemies. They have to laborously dig their own tunnels just the way they want to me.

Me, of course not. I hear constantly growling and such from underground, even when inside my house/on the beach. I constantly get attacked underground, and have to constantly seal off tunnels, because I'll kill one or two enemies, only to see 3-4 more hopping through the darkness towards me and arrows flying at me. Also, there are HUGE underground caves EVERYWHERE I go. Lots of waterfalls, and I constantly hear splashing and monster sounds from the rooms. I FINALLY destroyed one of the Mob Spawners, but I hear the creepy music eminate from at least 2 other definite and identifiable directions. I also rarely find ore of any kind. My only question is: "Why me?! WHYYYY!!!??" Lol, it is kinda neat though.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Can any game escape your rage?

Lol, I actually am really relaxed when I play Minecraft; I didn't really mean to make it come off as a rant or rage, but I guess I've typed so many that it seems that I can't type it any other way, lol. But still, time and time again, my misfortunes and bad lucky never fail to amuse me. Today, I actually laughed my ass off when I died by getting raped to death by my minecart because it glitched, and accidently pouring a bucket of lava in my house instead of putting in the furnace. xD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

they need to challenge you. it a test, microsoft wants you to smash something and buy moar. OMG THAATS WHY THEY PROMOTED MW2

Twitchy

Twitchy

I suggest you use coal for the furnace, because although lava can smelt approx. 100 things, it is rare and hard to come by. I suggest using it if you have a stockpile of steel/gold, otherwise coal or wood is better.

I just wanted to test the lava just for fun though. Also, I find lava everywhere; there is a huge puddle I came across, and I can see another one about 40 squares away from an opening in a cave, but it's filled with enemies. :/ All the caves I find are HUGE and have at least 5-6 enemies in them (at least 1-2 skeletons) too. Hence why I think I've found Micecraft's version of Hell beneath my house.

Twitchy

Twitchy

There's a thing called peaceful difficulty if you die close to your base and want your stuff back or something, FYI.

Nah, that'd be too easy though, and the game would become boring. No suspense while looking for ore that an enemy may sneak up behind you, and there's no sense of accomplishment when you finally kill them, and light up a room to make it yours. When I'm done, I'm going to make it lit up, and plant trees and make it so grass will grow down there; make it as lively and nice as possible just to mock the game that I beat it's version of Hell and made it a nice place to go.

Erkeric

Erkeric

So, I played minecraft for a while but there were no enemies what so ever. I didnt have an option to have a weapon or anything and ive never seen ore. Is it because I was playing the free version? or the single player version? or am I doing something wrong?

Twitchy

Twitchy

The free version is basically build whatever you want, no enemies, and no updates. The payed version is "survival" mode, as Kitsune is talking about. Sadly there is no demo of survival as of now.

Chewy

Chewy

wait so if you plant those mini tree things grass will grow?

i'm finding a bunch of gigantic caverns by the way with a lot of lava and stuff. i usually just carry like 20 torches on me and light them up as quick as possible and i usually do it quick enough so there isn't much enemies left if any at all.

I think they might.

I think I'm just really unlucky, lol. I already here enemies moving,growling, etc. through walls by the time I've vaguely near there. There were at least 3 Mob Spawners below my house, but I got rid of one, but I hear at least 2 other ones; probably why there are so many monsters. I just hear growling and splashing around me in the mines CONSTANTLY. Never know what kind of special suprise I get every time I start to break down a wall.

What is minecraft?
I've heard a lot of people talking about it here and on GFAQs. What platform?

Twitchy

Twitchy

Google. Is. Your. Friend. But if you must know it's a PC game.

Don't. Talk. To. Me. Like. That.
I. Will. Fuck. You. In. The. Eye.

The Cramtron wrote:Don't. Talk. To. Me. Like. That.
I. Will. Fuck. You. In. The. Eye.

xD

Same

Same

Oh, heaven is underneath my house, I dig down what.. 30 blocks deep and find gold + Iron + Obsidian sitting next to each other. and an exploding penis which makes another hole. I dug down to a cave primarily, then Patched up the one hole leading to the cavern room which became my basement and I made obsidian there with lava and stuff. I found about 16 blocks of gold and made Butter shoes + Butter sword xP

Lucky, I'm struggling to find any iron at all, but I do find coal in large quantities often. Also, I find LOTS of red ore. I almost have 100 red dust now. Also, I found a lava lake that is gigantic, and while trying to tunnel around it I found a HUGE room that I'm going to turn into a Arbouretum by slowly transplanting grass down the mine, then planting trees. The Arbouretum area also splits off into 6-7 different cave areas, and there's a river above it. I wish I could somehow show it to you. :/

Wacco

This game seems to be pretty fun. How much does it cost anyway?

Same

Same

DrBob276 wrote:Lucky, I'm struggling to find any iron at all, but I do find coal in large quantities often. Also, I find LOTS of red ore. I almost have 100 red dust now. Also, I found a lava lake that is gigantic, and while trying to tunnel around it I found a HUGE room that I'm going to turn into a Arbouretum by slowly transplanting grass down the mine, then planting trees. The Arbouretum area also splits off into 6-7 different cave areas, and there's a river above it. I wish I could somehow show it to you. :/

Download camstudio, it's free. just record the screen andBAM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum