Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok, Legend of Zelda Majora's mask music is NOT good music to sleep to.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So yesterday, I pulled another 26 hour day after working a midnight shift. Got home, stayed up for another hour to play Skyrim, then decided to hit the hay.
I then decided to put the Majora's mask Soundtrack on repeat while I slept since I sleep better with music.

Well I woke up at 4:30 am this morning, having a great dream with me hiking in the hills with my dog at night. Then Stone Temple Island started playing. And now I don't remember what my dream turned into, but all I know was that song was the culprit of it.

Now, here is the song. The parts at 48 seconds and on are what screwed my dream up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fNDLoncWz30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Skip to 2 minutes in for the actual song. Stone Temple Island is two seperate songs, and it was the 2nd that screwed up my dream. Especially the weird shrill shriek noises that occur in the song every 15 seconds or so.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

try ocarina

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4nzm6fy2qck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

only concern i have is forest temple

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh I have all the console version soundtracks of Zelda from OoT time on. I just dont have SKyward sword yet.

But I only listened to Majora's mask cause I have listened to Ocarina's several times over the years, and I have not listened to MM at all since I downloaded it for the first time a month or so ago.

Nothing in Ocarina bugs me or anything. So I thought Majora's maks would be the same. Only, well I forgot it was a MUCH much darker game then Ocarina

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that reminds me I never could turn back into human in that game.....pissed me off to no end....I never knew how the fuck to not be an onion/plant kid monster anymore >__>

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You just took the mast off....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you swear?I thought it was some big long quest......like,when the game first starts and that evil dude curses you and turns you into the plant doku kid

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It only takes about 15 mins to get past that part. I just played through MM not that long ago.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>.< damn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum