JrTapia1991
The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
Captain Pirate Pineapple
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-02, 16:39

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R3GhzpBrTZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

52Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 00:13

Khfan60

Khfan60

Have either of you guys been to MDF? I wanted to go this year but had no way of getting there. I should have a car next year though but I've never been to a metal concert. Is it all moshing and pits and shit or could I just more or l just listen to the music?

53Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 00:47

Khfan60 wrote:Have either of you guys been to MDF? I wanted to go this year but had no way of getting there. I should have a car next year though but I've never been to a metal concert. Is it all moshing and pits and shit or could I just more or l just listen to the music?

Yea there is always plenty of room to just stand around and listen and lots of people do it.

54Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 06:40

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Finding a good drummer is such a bitch. We are still looking, and cant record until we find the right one. Its annoying as hell. We tried out 3 drummers last month and not a single on was a good fit. Grr

true that...good musicians period are hard to find in my neck of the woods. Been trying to get a band together capable of recording for like 5 years or something stupid like that. I haven't even been that picky but still no dice. That band is pretty much on hiatus now.

Had a decent experimental stoner doom thing going for awhile but that pretty much fell apart due to one of the guitarists running around and jamming with the drummers ex girlfriend who was the bassist in the band before I was...needless to say the drummer found out, death threats were uttered and now we pretty much just jam for fun as a three piece once a week or maybe once every other week. I just can't catch a break. No

55Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 08:11

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That sucks Hydra.

Sym wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Have either of you guys been to MDF? I wanted to go this year but had no way of getting there. I should have a car next year though but I've never been to a metal concert. Is it all moshing and pits and shit or could I just more or l just listen to the music?

Yea there is always plenty of room to just stand around and listen and lots of people do it.

If you're gonna stand and listen, Khfan, try to stand facing the center of the stage. As close to sound guys console as possible. Best sound is always at the console.

56Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 14:02

Underground metal shows are my religion.

57Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 15:18

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-zJvuntfBKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 15:44

This is now for real metal....LOL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DGBJAIta5r0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

59Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 15:48

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fGCO9LmrnXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

60Lamb of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamb of God 2012-07-03, 17:17

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Nine Steps man...

That last riff...

F u c k . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum