+3
Bla125
Ron Swanson
Tater
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

Here's video that was shot from several different people inluding myself on my team for this 21 hr continuous event that we attend at Ft Drum in Watertown NY.

The very first guys we encounter in the game are an enemy sniper team and they thought we were friendlies. We didn't shoot them cause our engagement rules were fired only if fired upon (btw the camera angle is from my perspective! Look for "Poppa" callsign tapes to see me!

ENJOY!! I know i did.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GzfByDGufSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice man. This looks really fun.

Would love to do something like it some day.

How much did it cost?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

That looks like a fucking blast Tater. Wish I had a place like that near by....

BTW DL is taking a break from the site, I think he had a short message for you in his goodbye thread

Bla125

Bla125

That looks fun Surprised

Tater

Tater

Terry Corp. wrote:That looks like a fucking blast Tater. Wish I had a place like that near by....

BTW DL is taking a break from the site, I think he had a short message for you in his goodbye thread

Which thread?

I'll be honest i don't visit very much anymore, fact of the matter is i haven't played video games in almost a week!!

Sym: The cost was free to me and my guys as one of our dudes hosted the website that the event was coordinated on.

Pariah

Pariah

Tater, here's DL's goodbye thread. He's gone for good from here.
http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t14279-where-drgn-lrd-says-good-bye

and seriously, that looks really fun.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dammit Tater

You were supposed to make another topic

ITS BEATING TIME! Very Happy

infadel117

infadel117

are those airsoft guns or lazer guns Question

Tater

Tater

infadel117 wrote:are those airsoft guns or lazer guns Question

airsoft. However everything used is high end stuff. NO $50 guns here. More like $400 to $1000 per gun depending on the user. Avg FPS (feet per second) that they were shooting at the game was 350 fps and mine chrono'd (measures the speed of the bb velocity) at or around 380-395 for both my rifles.

Just for a comparison A legit real steel .45 acp 1911 shoots 700 fps.

Tater

Tater

My Camera Angles
00:06-00:53
1:13-1:14
5:40-5:47

See me at
00:56 pointing backwards
2:18-2:20
2:40-2:56
3:53-3:54 dead in distance on right Sad
4:38-4:42
5:12-5:15
5:37-5:38
5:50-5:51

At 5:16-5:23 this guy snuck up on my teammate and as he's killing my buddy i avenge kill him by hitting him in the chest and his left arm. after i had shot a guy in the face :/

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks fun Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum