The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
JrTapia1991
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Might not be on much Empty Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 20:55

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

My mom's in the icu at the hospital,they said she has to get that colosmy bag operation done,I feel so bad because I've been telling her to go to the hospital forever,but she put it off so long. They said she has a perforation leaking air in the abdomen, and some mass in there clogging her up so she can't use the bathroom,and they dunno if it's cancer or what

I know me and her fight alot,not really fight,just kinda bicker like an old married couple she says,but it would shatter my world if she died,which I'm really scared of,IF the mass is cancer,and she put it off so long that it's spread

between walking back and forth to the hospital,I'm just kinda here sitting in a daze,I kinda half expected this,but it hit me hard. I'm really not religious but I keep thinking,if there is some god,for her to make it...

I keep thinking like,if that mass IS cancer,if it's even worth it to get that colosmy bag (which is basically a bag the poop goes in)

Everybody I've known that has that colosmy bag thing done to them has had like bad complications from it,like internal bleeding,infection,etc.

I wanted to ask the dr,can't they just fix the perforation (basically a hole in the intestine I guess) and take the mass out? That colosmy thing seems really drastic

it's kinda the same thing that Brock Lesnar had done,except they said her intestine (I'm guessing..) isn't leaking sewage inside of her,that it's just air......I tried looking on google and everything said if there was a hole it would be detected by the air coming,but there would also be sewage,but it also said that would of already caused immediant death due to blood poisoning,so idk

I guess I'm just a depressive person,but I keep thinking if she does go....there goes mine and my little bro's place to live,have to spend the rest of my life digging a ditch doing illegal immigrant work with my dad....man I'd rather die myself than that

2Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 21:34

Shit sorry to hear that.

I had a health scare with my mom recently as well so I know what your going through.

Hopefully everything works out.

3Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 21:40

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

thx.

when I walk back up there I think I'm gonna try to talk her out of the surgery,or at least tell her the option of it

honestly either way I don't think she has long......I wish she would of listened to me almost 2 years ago when she started having problems,but she's too stubborn

and if it is cancer,me personally,I wouldn't want to go thru all that chemo and stuff

idk,just fucked up either way it goes I guess....

4Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 22:06

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im really sorry man. I really am.

I don't really have much to say other then that man, and I am honest, but I really am sorry.

5Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 22:15

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

that's awful man, i hope everything goes as well as it can go for your mother Sad

6Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 22:36

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm so sorry, Jr Sad Ehat's grandpa had a bag for about six months and had no problems with it, I know a lot of people who have had no problem with it. I hope they figure everything out. Not knowing is the worst part, I totally understand. Keep is posted and let me know if you need to talk!

7Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 22:57

Pariah

Pariah

Jr, I hope everything works out right for you guys. Your situation is terrible, and of all the people I know, you deserve good things. I'm sorry this happened man, but I have faith that it'll all turn out ok.

8Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-05, 23:33

chunckylover53

I have two terminally ill parents so i know how you feel, the only thing you can do is try to be as positive as possible and not think about what if's too much.

9Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 02:44

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

thx...just got back from the hospital,tomorrow is supposed to be the big day. I just don't know if it's even worth having that surgery if that mass is cancer. I guess if anybody has ever seen breaking bad,the way that guy felt,too much trouble.I could really understand somebody not wanting to spend their last days hooked up to tubes and stuff in the hospital slowly dying anyway No study

10Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 07:30

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Again I'm really sorry to hear this Jr. Try and keep your chin up and stay positive. I'll be sending positive vibes your way man.

11Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 07:39

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I wish you the best of luck man. As I have someone very close to me in palliative care with a terminal illness, I understand what you may be going through.

Just hang in there no matter what, because unfortunately, situations like these take all you got.

I sincerely hope all goes well for you.

12Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 10:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sorry to hear that Jr. I think I speak for all the SeC when I say I am pulling for you and your mother. Just keep your head up and always try to smile a little.

13Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 14:40

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

thx....she's supposedly having the surgery now,she called me before she went in and stuff.I guess I'll know in a couple hours if she made it thru the surgery,and if it's indeed colon cancer,which they think it is.

If it was me personally,I don't think I would have had anything done,cancer is hard enough to beat,ontop of having that bag operation,but I couldn't get her to see my point of view I guess

14Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 15:03

infadel117

infadel117

wow man that sucks i hope she comes out alright

15Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 15:42

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:thx....she's supposedly having the surgery now,she called me before she went in and stuff.I guess I'll know in a couple hours if she made it thru the surgery,and if it's indeed colon cancer,which they think it is.

If it was me personally,I don't think I would have had anything done,cancer is hard enough to beat,ontop of having that bag operation,but I couldn't get her to see my point of view I guess

My grandmother had colon cancer years ago and she had to get a colostomy bag but she's been ok ever since. Colon cancer can usually be surgically removed so don't lose hope man. Really hope your mom pulls through.

16Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 15:47

Duck

Duck

pulling for you dude

my condolences

17Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 15:47

Good Luck JR

18Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 22:17

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well she made it thru the surgery cheers

she's gonna be on a breathing machine for 24 hours because she smokes they said,but she should be ok

it'll take a week for the test to get back saying if the mass was cancer or whatever

19Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-06, 23:33

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Glad to hear the surgery went well man.

I know you are not religious or anything but I have been praying for you. Really hope things pull together for your mom man.

20Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-07, 07:51

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

That's awesome! Trust me, just take it one day at a time. A small victory is still progress. I hope it comes back as non-cancerous, but even if it doesn't, have hope. My dad has generalized cancer that they said was terminal at first (it's spread almost throughout his whole body), but he's been through three chemo treatments and some of the spots have already shrunk a little. It's not huge, but it's progress. It's amazing what they can do these days. Let me know if you need anything or just want to talk, I've gone through my dad and Ehat's grandpa both having colon cancer so I know a lot about it if you have questions!

21Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-07, 15:04

Congrats man

22Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-07, 18:47

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'm happy for you man.

23Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-09, 22:25

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well she's outta the icu,they gave her some chicken broth and stuff to eat,so I guess it's comin along well, besides her legs swelling some from the blood thinners but I guess they gotta give em to her so there won't be any blood clots

24Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-09, 22:29

Awesome news man. Good deal.

25Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-09, 22:55

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Keep us updated.

26Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-09, 23:04

Pariah

Pariah

Jr, that's fucking great man. I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys Smile

27Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-10, 08:15

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Thumbs up Awesome news dude!

28Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-10, 09:09

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sounds like things are getting better dude, keep us updated Smile

29Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-10, 11:44

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm very glad to hear this Jr. I hope things continue to improve.

30Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-13, 08:31

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well,good news dudes,turns out it wasn't cancer,it was that same thing Brock Lesnar had, diverticulitis.

she's doing good,just really really sore,but hell I'd be too.....I was sore as hell when I had my appendix out back in '08,took about a week to not be sore,than again I was like 17,and she's 54 so,I think maybe after this week she might not be soooo sore.

she said the dr could reverse the surgery she had done,but she said she didn't ever want to play her odds in surgery again,I don't blame her.I was so worried she wouldn't even make it out of the surgery

31Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-13, 08:54

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:well,good news dudes,turns out it wasn't cancer,it was that same thing Brock Lesnar had, diverticulitis.

she's doing good,just really really sore,but hell I'd be too.....I was sore as hell when I had my appendix out back in '08,took about a week to not be sore,than again I was like 17,and she's 54 so,I think maybe after this week she might not be soooo sore.

she said the dr could reverse the surgery she had done,but she said she didn't ever want to play her odds in surgery again,I don't blame her.I was so worried she wouldn't even make it out of the surgery

Thumbs up Good stuff man! really glad to hear that!

32Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-13, 09:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

that's great news Jr, hope everything gets better from here Very Happy

33Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-13, 11:56

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Great news man, very happy to hear she is doing better

34Might not be on much Empty Re: Might not be on much 2012-08-13, 20:56

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

That is awesome, congrats!! I am so happy for you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum