the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Toys is fucking retarded

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car Toys is fucking retarded Empty Car Toys is fucking retarded 2012-08-09, 16:59

So I got 1000 dollar stereo put into my truck about 3 months ago.

Turns out the morons hooked it up wrong, they hooked it strait to my battery. Which is you did not know gives the steroe a constant draw, this killing any battery you have.
Well I just though I had a bad battery, so I went in and replaced it. Fast forward two weeks, same thing happens. Idiots are supposed to hook it up to the ignition. Grr....

chunckylover53

Did they at least fix it for free?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It seems like this is a problem everywhere. I get people in my store all the time saying "since I got a stereo I just can't keep a battery alive!" I always answer with "Its either not hooked up wrong, or your just drawing too much. Just beacuse you can put a stereo in a vehicle doesn't mean it can handle it electrically. Subs and shit take a lot of juice.

Im taking it in on Saturday to get fixed. I will refuse to pay anything.

Terry Corp. wrote:It seems like this is a problem everywhere. I get people in my store all the time saying "since I got a stereo I just can't keep a battery alive!" I always answer with "Its either not hooked up wrong, or your just drawing too much. Just beacuse you can put a stereo in a vehicle doesn't mean it can handle it electrically. Subs and shit take a lot of juice.

From my experience its probably hooked up wrong. I mean stupid can you be?

I should have just done it myself.

Pariah

Pariah

Ha! What the hell? Even I know hooking electronics to the battery is stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum