Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I am going on my first official road trip in two months. Although its a small road trip.

+3
Ante
Duck
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Me and my friend whom I live with and used to be on this site(The Doctor)are going to Anaheim, CA on the 18th to see the bands Nightwish and Kamelot perform. We've listened to both bands for YEARS now. Nightwish almost 10, and Kamelot almost 8. And the fact they're touring together is pure awesome for both of us.

Then 2 days later were driving in the opposite direction from Anaheim to go to San Diego to once again Nightwish and Kamelot.
Then we drive home.

So its not a long one, like day wise. But its going to be a pretty exhausting trip.

Anaheim is almost 2 1/2 hours away from our house. San Diego is over 4. Now going from Anaheim to San Diego is going to be almost 5 1/2 hours to 6 hours. So its going to be a long drive.

But I so can't wait.

Duck

Duck

nightwish is pretty kawaii desu

Ante

Ante

Kamelot is okay. I listened to a bit of their stuff back in the day.

HAVE FUN SOAP

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh I will.

And what the fuck is Kawaii desu?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Have fun and get laid. Find a bunch of groupies, tell them that you're the cousin to the bassist or something and then watch the magic unfold.

Duck

Duck

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kawaii

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nightwish isn't cute or pretty....Well Annette Olson is...but not the band.

Shinma

Shinma

Only Kamelot song I've heard. Nightwish sounds like a scene kid version of Paramore.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nightwish has been around a long time before Paramore was. And Nightwish is considered one of the frontlining bands for Metal bands with a female lead.

And they sound nothing like Paramore.

EDIT: Tried to imply that Nightwish is considered to be one of the first bands that started the trend of metal bands with a Female Lead.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Also:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pSylZyNgXd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of their most well known songs. Granted they changed singers and rarely play this song anymore since the indian guy never tours with them. But the last show I went to of theirs, they put on a show with the same type of atmosphere that they put on in this video.
It was amazing.

Just watch the whole thing and tell me they sound like Paramore.

Should go see these guys like me-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p-YNPsMZTCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shinma

Shinma

Not comparing them, but when I read "Nightwish" first thing I thought of was a band with "deep" lyrics and a female singer with long black hair and pale skin.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm trying to go see Five Finger Death Punch and Killswitch Engage next Sunday. Should be awesome as I'm going with a really hot chick!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Shinma wrote:Not comparing them, but when I read "Nightwish" first thing I thought of was a band with "deep" lyrics and a female singer with long black hair and pale skin.

Well Tuomos(the writer and composure)doesn't really write "Deep" lyrics. He just writes what comes to him. And almost all of his music he composes with an ochestral score. And the last singer they had wasn't really pale. They're from Finland, everyone their is pale.

But their new singer is pretty live, energetic and colorful.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I like this song from them. I'm not really familiar with much else from them though. I know they're Symphonic Power Metal though which isn't usually my cup of tea.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Kreator FTW

Thumbs up This man speaks the truth.

chunckylover53

How many miles are you traveling soap?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

A bit over 100. And were doing it over a day without stoppoing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: