Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more?

+3
The Adli Corporation
menacinglemon
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Which do you like?

[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_lcap43%[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_lcap14%[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_lcap43%[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Topic. I like them all to be honest, so it's hard to choose lol.

[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? 3914512800_d7f57b4566_b

[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? 68lyycg

[Gun Talk] PTR91, Which stocks do you like more? Woodresize

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

All about that sexy wood

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

To be honest thought I would go with the 'stock' stock. But if the wood is an option (not like an aftermarket thing) definitely the wood.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

wood all the way.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Wood would be surplus german stocks, as would the wide hand grips for both black and green. They're not expensive, though if I go with the carbine version, I'll have to modify the wooden ones to fit.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

[quote="Artimise Flare"]Wood would be surplus german stocks, as would the wide hand grips for both black and green. They're not expensive, though if I go with the carbine version, I'll have to modify the wooden ones to fit.[/quote]

what I meant by aftermarket stocks is that they aren't made for the rifle itself and some are known to shatter when being used....I just reccomend not modifying....from things I have and the stock rifle can't be bad....now if it has been fired with the wood and everything on thats fine....if it has been a decent number of rounds then you know it works.

Pariah

Pariah

black and wood both look cool, but wood all the way.

chunckylover53

Green... Because it's green! Plus you get to be different than all those wood bastards out there.

Black

Ante

Ante

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Black

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Ante wrote:
Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Black

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum