Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actually brush hair for once in my lifetime. Get complement from random hot chick.

+7
Chewy
Khfan60
Frostbyrn
Patrick Star
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Ron Swanson
Dropped Da Soap
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

My face when:
Actually brush hair for once in my lifetime. Get complement from random hot chick. ZAvj1l

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

.... your mom isn't THAT hot. lol

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'd do his mom

again.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

what did she say soap?

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

If she offered you a hug, she probably stole your wallet.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wow, I laughed at all the posts about my mom.

But no, she just stopped me as I was walking out of Taco Bell. Told me she liked my hair and what I had done with it and asked if I put it up like that often.

told her no, that this was the first time I actually used a brush on it instead of straightening it out by running my fingers thru it. She then said, Oh, well it looks good. Then kept walking

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should get yourself checked for STD's

Khfan60

Khfan60

She wanted the dick

Chewy

Chewy

Kurz wrote:Wow, I laughed at all the posts about my mom.

But no, she just stopped me as I was walking out of Taco Bell. Told me she liked my hair and what I had done with it and asked if I put it up like that often.

told her no, that this was the first time I actually used a brush on it instead of straightening it out by running my fingers thru it. She then said, Oh, well it looks good. Then kept walking

Dude, you blew it. When she asked if you put it up like that often, you should have taken off your pants, pointed to your dick, and said "No, but I put this up often".

That's what she was getting at.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Khfan60 wrote:She wanted the dick

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Kurz wrote:Wow, I laughed at all the posts about my mom.

a girl asking a guy what he does to his hair? I think she thought you were gay Razz No girl is taking beauty tips from a dude unless he's gay.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

And it all falls into place...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Whether she thought he was gay or she wanted the dick, he still blew the chance at getting some chicks number..... Evil or Very Mad

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Whether she thought he was gay or she wanted the dick, he still blew the chance at getting some chicks number..... Evil or Very Mad

this is true.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

HydrasBreath wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Whether she thought he was gay or she wanted the dick, he still blew the chance at getting some chicks number..... Evil or Very Mad

this is true.

Dammit. First the chick at walmart, now this.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You had your prey cornered but you missed your chance to pounce Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Kurz wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

this is true.

Dammit. First the chick at walmart, now this.

Actually brush hair for once in my lifetime. Get complement from random hot chick. Tumblr_lq3cqpkK3H1qerq7wo1_250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum