We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mushishi (anime)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mushishi (anime) Empty Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-19, 00:05

sheep

sheep

Its on Netflix. There's about 26 episodes and I found it a really intriguing show. There is pretty much no violence. It's just this Mushi Master who goes around dealing with Mushi (which are these spirit like life forms that like to cause trouble).

Its very... soothing, but not in a boring way. Problem is is that everyone whispers in the damn show I swear, so wear headphones or turn that shit way up.

2Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-19, 01:22

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I've heard excellent things about it, but couldn't find a torrent of it anywhere. Had no idea it was on Netflix.

3Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-22, 00:41

sheep

sheep

It's awesome. I'm very sad its all over. I've watched all the episodes. There is supposed to be a movie out though. But its not on instant stream and I ditched my dvd rental part of netflix. Always forgot to watch the damn things.

Watch it nao Milk, it is very good.

4Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-28, 21:55

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

MEGA MILK wrote:I've heard excellent things about it, but couldn't find a torrent of it anywhere. Had no idea it was on Netflix.

Nyaa.eu is a good site for anime torrents. Just checked and a blu ray rip of it is on there if you'd rather watch it subbed.

5Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-30, 16:12

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Kyuubey wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:I've heard excellent things about it, but couldn't find a torrent of it anywhere. Had no idea it was on Netflix.

Nyaa.eu is a good site for anime torrents. Just checked and a blu ray rip of it is on there if you'd rather watch it subbed.

What are you talking about, of course I checked Nya-oh. Well.

14.6 GiB

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuu-I guess it'll have to do. Thanks.

6Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-09-30, 16:21

Siren

Siren

Heard of it, almost watched it. It's supposed to be really good.

Ghost Hound was a good show.

7Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-10-02, 01:09

sheep

sheep

Ghost Hound.... I shall check netflix.

I don't really care for a lot of the anime I see on there. It all seems to be about highschool girls with giant boobies which just doesn't appeal to me. I guess it's the lack of penis or something.

And some of it's just weird.

8Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-10-02, 18:28

Siren

Siren

Ghost hound isn't about boobs Very Happy it's really trippy and awesome. I highly recommend it, along with Angel Beats (sad as fuck though....)

Neither is chrono crusade. Well, there's a bit yes, but it's done in a funny way XD

If you're looking for something to mess with your head, try Elfen Lied. It started to get to me after about 8 episodes./

9Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-10-02, 18:31

chunckylover53

sheep wrote:Ghost Hound.... I shall check netflix.

I don't really care for a lot of the anime I see on there. It all seems to be about highschool girls with giant boobies which just doesn't appeal to me. I guess it's the lack of penis or something.

And some of it's just weird.

Highschool of the dead?

10Mushishi (anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (anime) 2012-10-10, 00:11

sheep

sheep

Siren, I'll look those up. I did watch the first episode of Elfen Lied actually, and never went back to it for whatever reason.

Just finished Tera Nova (so not anime) Friday while I was down with the sickness, so I really need some new shows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum