the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking Dead mid season finale

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walking Dead mid season finale Empty Walking Dead mid season finale 2012-12-03, 11:05

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

scumbag Walking Dead ending on a cliffhanger Razz

Duck

Duck

if they kill daryl...

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I know what happens...watch the sneak peak again. Plus its obvious

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have a feeling Daryl and his bro work together to escape,then....he kinda becomes an outsider again like he was starting to do in season 2.

sucks gotta wait till Feb now

Crombie

Crombie

menacinglemon wrote:I know what happens...watch the sneak peak again. Plus its obvious

You mean when Glenn says "What is he doing here!"?

Yup, me thinks that Merle will team up with Rick now... which is pretty stupid if you ask me.

But man... TYRESE!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

You can see everyone in the background inside the prison seen when rick is walking away...and see daryl dring the sneak peak. Tyrese is missing his daughter/boyfriend

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dude if they kill Daryl I am fucking out! He's fucking bad ass awesome! Almost as awesome as Terry and I. But not quite!

When the Gov got the glass shard to the eye I about jumped off the couch! Fucking awful shit! My eye hurt from watching! knew they where going to catch Daryl. Obvious writing right there. It was all set up if you know what to look for.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I KNEW what was gonna happen to the prison guy >__>

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

JrTapia1991 wrote:I KNEW what was gonna happen to the prison guy >__>

The one that got shot? O yea I pegged him for just a few episodes.

Any of you guys play The Walking Dead game?

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I have it is really good... there is another one coming 2013 (based on merle and daryl)...and shit is almost exactly like the comic so far (minus cahracters and winter scenarios)...but the guy from prison with stache.....I already know what he is going to do...and withwho and what happens to him...and tyrese

The game is based off the comic, and its REALLY good game.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

based off the comci is style, and story..only two characters cross over from what I played and watched someone play.

Duck

Duck

in the comic michonne ties down the governor, completely mutilates him, castrates him, etc. But in the comic the governor also raped michonne and tortured her.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn lol....I only read the comic up until they left the farm. I remember it played out different too,like,there was no huge zombie herd at the farm,they just left peacefully,and Glenn stayed there with Maggie to live happily ever after

Duck

Duck

yeah that part changes too

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

yeah tapia...things didnt end up like that at the farm...things changed really fast in the comic

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/contains-spoilers-the-cast-looks-ahead-inside-the-walking-dead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum