New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterson to break rushing record?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dungy-playbook-adrian-peterson-break-eric-dickerson-single-062522409--nfl.html

"Its a plus he has a noodle arm for quarterback. I hope he breaks it. Its seemed people wrote him off this year because of the knee injury."

haha. Maybe my town will have a parade or some shit if he gets it

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

SO is my boy. I really hope he can do it.

May be the hometown bias but is it too early to discuss him as possibly the best rb of all time?

Way to early

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've seen some good runners in my life. Emmet Smith, Barry Sanders, marshal faulk, and many more, but I'm not sure if he isn't better than all of them.

not saying he would get my vote yet, but I honestly believe he deserves to be mentioned among some of the all time greats.

One of the best all time? yes

The best ever? not yet

Emmitt Smith
Walter Peyton
Eric Dickerson
Marshall Faulk
Marcus Allen
Thurman Thomas
Barry Sanders
Tony Dorsett
OJ Simpson
Jim Brown
Ladanian Tomlinson

All those guys are ahead of him now, maybe even guys like Curtis Martin, Jerome Bettis and John Riggins.

GREAT GREAT player though

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

9 yards short@@@@@

"Fire that ungrateful Vikings coach for letting that clock tick off. 9 YARDS! REALLY! That guy wrote your fat paycheck all year, is the most professional, moral hardest working running back on Earth and you let the clock run out. I hope you lose your 1st playoff game and that decision haunts you the rest of your life!"

lol!!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

He had plenty of time to have gotten that record through the whole game. Wish he would have gotten it, but has no effect on me either way. Was one hell of a good game though.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea good game

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm glad he got close, I will admit I was tempted to root for a fumbled snap or something on the winning field goal to force OT so AP could get it. But I'm happy with the win.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm rooting for them to do good now,with cowboys getting chumped and Texans losing all momentum,TX is out of the playoffs lol

Ferris wrote:I'm glad he got close, I will admit I was tempted to root for a fumbled snap or something on the winning field goal to force OT so AP could get it. But I'm happy with the win.

Take the win all day man

Screw the record if it means getting into the playoffs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum