You are not connected. Please login or register

[Sports] Started playing Golf

+3
Siren
JrTapia1991
StormEye
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Sports] Started playing Golf Empty [Sports] Started playing Golf 2012-12-23, 23:16

StormEye

StormEye

Yes, Golf.

I thought I would never ever play this sports (properly I mean, as I did fool around in the golf course back in middle school trip).

Oh well, I suppose I would need to know how to play golf for future business relationships. Too many rich people know nothing but golf...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've played a little before,actually did decent

Siren

Siren

lol my dad used to take me all the time XD i never had too much fun.

mostly because he took me when it was like, 90 degrees out, all sun, and no breeze.

>.<

Ante

Ante

I used to take golf lessons when I was young... like 8 years old. I had a knack for it apparently. Meh.

Pariah

Pariah

I used to go with my dad to a little range near our house. He actually wanted to play, I spent hours whacking balls at the guy in the cage/golf cart/lawnmower.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

My dad plays golf everyday possible. He plays about 9-18 holes a day. When it snows no play. Rain goes to the range. I like to go with him ever since I was little, I enjoy it. But I don't have my own clubs so I don't go out in Canada.

But I will get my own clubs soon...just expensive as fuck ot get a complete set of good clubs.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love golf. I'm pretty decent too, but in Montana we only get about three good months of golf weather.

Im terrible at golf

I can drive the ball almost 300 yards, but seriously suck at everything else.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

you can drive...but accurately

I just said I cant do it well

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I drive ok, usually to the right when I miss. but I hit my long and mid conventions really well.

not too many things in the world feel better than hitting a great golf shot

StormEye

StormEye

I can't even hit a ball correctly with driver yet...

Just got decent with irons, though.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

dude 300 is a great fucking drive....its all in the wrists (hehe)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum