the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andy Reid MIGHT coach the Chiefs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121583/article/andy-reid-nearing-deal-to-coach-kansas-city-chiefs

Now i am no football expert but the Chiefs are worst than the Eagles.. Is this just a "hope it works out" move or something?

They've also been talking about the possibility of bill o brien coming to coach the Eagles but they'd have to pay him a ton to get him out of the Penn state contract.

LOL at Bill O brien

Thats a disaster waiting to happen

Eagles probably sign Chip Kelly

chunckylover53

Is he that bad? I thought he'd have to be ok since he was with the Patriots.

He was an OC with the Pats, not a head coach

At PSU he did a good job, but its his first year as a head coach at any level.

Coaches need more time than that.....alot more.

Im a huge college fan, and I paid attention to him all year. He can coach QB's, that much is certain, but Im still not sold on him as a HC at all. His defense played soft, didnt tackle well, gave up big plays, and his offense had no running game to speak of.

I think he will eventually be a HC, but if he does it now hes gonna struggle IMO. He needs more experience before hes ready.

Chip Kelly is gonna be a disaster too, but hes more ready than BOB

chunckylover53

I feel like the Eagles are going to suck for the next few years... I mean it's not like they're a top team but they've always felt like a high mid team.

Hey it could be worse

You could be Browns fan like me

chunckylover53

haha that's true. Pretty sure Vick is getting cut because if they do it now they don't owe him anything, as for Foels already breaking his hand i don't think he's ready to start from what i've seen, not sure if they plan to bring in someone new.

Might have to call up Mcnabb...

If Kelly goes to Philly, Vick stays,

If they hire someone else, I agree hes gone.

chunckylover53

Its official now Reid is the head of the Chiefs, GL Zillah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum