New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL at Notre Dame

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOL at Notre Dame Empty LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-08, 01:49

I saw this coming.....ND sucks, and is slow as hell. Most over rated team in a long damn time.

Bama has a legit dynasty now. Gonna be sweet when my Bucks end it! Honestly the only non SEC team that could beat them next year and beyond.

2LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-08, 02:04

football!

3LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-08, 02:33

football football football!!!!!!!

4LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-08, 10:38

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah, I didn't watch the title game. I was sick as a fucking dog, and I knew ND was gonna get rolled. Alabama is too physical, and too fast on D.

5LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-08, 18:12

It was REALLY REALLY ugly

ND was totally outclassed

6LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-09, 10:54

Duck

Duck

"The last time Alabama gave a beating this hard was during the civil rights movement"

I saw that on reddit. I don't really know the context but maybe you football guys will appreciate it.

7LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-09, 15:11

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I knew ND didn't stand a chance against us and ND is one of my most hated teams...so I LOVED this game. My sis(a Bama grad) kept texting me in the days leading up to the game worried about it because she was listening to too much of the ESPN coverage and it had her nervous...I told her to think of them as Ole Miss(who we beat 33-14) and that it would take 2-3 costly turnovers to even make this game close. I'm also really excited about next year too, we only had 9 Seniors on the team, but will lose a few more that leave early(probably Milliner, Lacy and Fluker).

Just out of curiosity, how much is Ohio State losing to graduation/early departures?

My way too early pre-season top 5 for next year are: Bama, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Oregon, and South Carolina(not necessarily in that order). With Stanford and Georgia barely missing the cut.

8LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-09, 17:40

Bama Psycho wrote:I knew ND didn't stand a chance against us and ND is one of my most hated teams...so I LOVED this game. My sis(a Bama grad) kept texting me in the days leading up to the game worried about it because she was listening to too much of the ESPN coverage and it had her nervous...I told her to think of them as Ole Miss(who we beat 33-14) and that it would take 2-3 costly turnovers to even make this game close. I'm also really excited about next year too, we only had 9 Seniors on the team, but will lose a few more that leave early(probably Milliner, Lacy and Fluker).

Just out of curiosity, how much is Ohio State losing to graduation/early departures?

My way too early pre-season top 5 for next year are: Bama, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Oregon, and South Carolina(not necessarily in that order). With Stanford and Georgia barely missing the cut.
\

Congrats on the dynasty

Seriously impressive

We dont lose hardly anything. Lose two startes on offense in Stoneburner(TE)and Fragel(RT). On defense we lose5 starters. Hankins, Simon, Sabino, Boren and Williams.

Everybody we lose will be NFL draft picks, but we are friggin loaded. We recruit as well as Bama, so there are only a few teams talent wise that can hang with them, and tOSU is one.

I expect another undefeated season next year. We have a horrible schedule which we should dominate.

I think the NC will be tOSU vs Bama or tOSU vs. Oregon.

Bama gets revenge of Jhonny football

9LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-10, 07:01

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Thanks. It's definitely a fun time to be a Bama fan.
Definitely sounds like y'all should have another strong team next year and I expect y'all to win the conference. For an SEC schedule Bama's is fairly easy next year, we get Tennessee and Kentucky as our 2 East division opponents which should be 2 easy wins. I think Texas A&M will be our biggest test and its in week 3 and we have a bye week before it, plus with Saban's record in revenge games I'm feeling fairly confident about it. LSU has had a lot of Juniors(10 I think) declare early and I don't think they will be as strong of a team next year.

I would love a Bama/tOSU championship game...it would be round 3 of Saban vs. Meyer.

10LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-10, 16:55

Indeed

Saban and Meyer are clearly the two best coaches in America.

11LOL at Notre Dame Empty Re: LOL at Notre Dame 2013-01-10, 17:23

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I laughed at all the people in my area that were on the ND bandwagon. My team is Michigan if I root for any college team, but even Iknew Bama was taking this game. Our local newspaper even hada "write up" on the game on the front page the day of the game. Was nothing but ND talk. Sports section was the only place to read about the game the day after.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]