New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valkyria Chronicles: The TV series first impressions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Okay, I've yet to beat the actual game, but I loved the bit that I did get to play of it (Must be the WWII theme and canvas style art they have going on)

Anyway, I didn't know they made an anime of the series, and typically game -> anime series don't work out too well so I went in with pretty low expectations.

Much to my pleasant surprise, the anime captures the game and story quite well, it seemed to have a minor identity crisis at the start, but later on sets its foot down as being a Drama mixed with machine guns and of course TANKS.

If you've played the game or at least have some knowledge of it, this will be a treat, though playing the actual game is not required to get a solid bit of enjoyment out of the series.

Every character is pulled directly from the game, and pretty much all of the case, even the side characters, have personalities of there own which makes character development all the better as the main cast appears to be continually supported by the extras.

If you have not heard, seen, or played the game or watch the anime, I recommend it, so far, I'm really enjoying it, and if you're a fan of drama' VC certainly is a good choice IMO.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum