8. Clemson
9. Louisville
10. South Carolina

This looks about right to me

This is just my opinion

Edited after second thought

Last edited by Sym on 2013-01-18, 19:17; edited 2 times in total

M

Tisk tisk ..... not a big 12 team in the bunch....

Well lets be honest here......

Who is gonna crack that top ten?

Texas might, but Mack Browns best days are obviously behind him.

Oklahoma.....dude I dont know...Lost alot and was totally blown off the field by A&M. Not preseason top ten material imo.

OSU? bwahaha

Mizzou? Not even top 25

Kansas State? Great coaching, lose Klein and Brown. Over rated all year, got destroyed by Oregon.

Just how I see it

Everybody bashes the Big Ten for having only one powerhouse and the rest meh, but the Big 12 doesn't even have one powerhouse to me anymore. Texas and Oklahoma have the ability to be, but Mack Brown is slipping, and Stoops forgot how to coach defense. Until that gets fixed I dont think those two programs will be elite.

Recruiting wise, the Big 12 has not been doing well. With only Texas pulling in elite classes the past 5 years.

BUT I was this close to slipping Texas into my Top 10. They were close

If it makes you feel any better there is only one B1G team. But I dont really care, screw the rest of the conference. Im an Ohio State fan, could care less about the rest of the teams in conference.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah, thats probably pretty close.

Not in love with FSU or Clemson, they are the classic underachievers. South Carolina might belong in that group. I'm not sure if Lattimore is coming back but they still have some talent. Louisville shouldnt be quite that high, I watched that bowl game and their QB is excellent, and they have an easy sched, but I don't know they are a top 5 team.

Still, you follow CFB a little closer than me so who knows.

Yea these pre season polls are hard to do

Clemson is friggin loaded . Tahj Boyd is a legit Heisman candidate, and Sammy Watkins is amazing as well. They have been recruiting big time on defense so I expect that unit to take a step up.

FSU yea.....I just put them that high because they have a pathetic schedule and will probably win the ACC again.

Louisville is a dark horse. I might be putting them a little high, but Im sold. They have an excellent coach in Charlie Strong, and Teddy Bridgewater might be the best QB of the JR bunch ( Braxton Miller, Bridgewater, Mariotta and Manzeil) They have pulled in some instant impact type recruits this season. Watch for James Quick, WR from Trinity HS. He will be a well known name by this time next season.

M

I'm only giving you shit for leaving out the Big 12. They need to prove themselves next season with all of the QBs leaving.

Seems like your poll is based off of the end of the year performances from these teams. I think I'd put Georgia in there. Louisville may get back to the top ten, but IMO shouldnt start there.

Mizzou is SEC and yes they suck.

Keep an eye on A&M. There's some smoke around Johnny Football. If something is proven, they may lose him to suspension. We'll see though.

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:I'm only giving you shit for leaving out the Big 12. They need to prove themselves next season with all of the QBs leaving.

Seems like your poll is based off of the end of the year performances from these teams. I think I'd put Georgia in there. Louisville may get back to the top ten, but IMO shouldnt start there.

Mizzou is SEC and yes they suck.

Keep an eye on A&M. There's some smoke around Johnny Football. If something is proven, they may lose him to suspension. We'll see though.

I totally forgot Georgia.....

Louisville will start in the top 10, No doubt.

M

Remember.... USC was the previous #1 in the preseason.

USC had alot of holes and they were riding the pub on Matt Barkleys heels, and his heels only.

I feel pretty confident in the top 3 next season.

It really seems like

Bama-tOSU-Oregon > everyone else in the top 10. I would bet money that next years NC will come out of that pool of three.

Although Oregon might get hit with sanctions.....actually I would say its likely.

I think my boys run the table again next year, but I really dont want to play Bama yet...we wouldnt be outclassed in any area except O line. But that Bama O line is off the charts good.

I edited my list to include Georgia

One team that SHOULD NOT be in the top ten

Notre Dame

Oregon is going to get nailed from my sources.

Going to have to cross them off I do imagine

It was a lonely football season without you Zombee

Terry and I were the only one to talk about it

Bama pops in every once in awhile, but doesn't really seem to wanna talk CFB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum