Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Netflix Movie Club Week 1: The Man From Earth (Unmarked Spoilers)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Netflix Link

IMDB Link

Please discuss the movie below, and as the title suggests, please do not go past this point if you have not seen the movie. We are not using spoiler tags.

Last edited by Tom on 2013-01-28, 01:43; edited 2 times in total

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Thats your first choice...ahh...hmmmmm

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

i thought he would start with a bang

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

same

Pariah

Pariah

Tom, I think we might as well go with Man From Earth. It doesn't look like Glengarry Glen Ross is taking off.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:Tom, I think we might as well go with Man From Earth. It doesn't look like Glengarry Glen Ross is taking off.

We?!

I should have known a serbian was involved if an atrocity was happening! Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

We were talking about this yesterday over Skype, the original idea was to do Man From Earth.

Frostbyrn wrote:
i thought he would start with a bang

I am not really sure what you would call a "bang". I guess I could have started off with something really popular like terminator 2, or some really obscure foreign film. I just feel that in both cases, it would not have attracted people to watch. With this movie, I figured it would be well known enough so people would be interested to watch, while being "deep" enough to discuss. Fuck it, this month we will just do great obscure movies.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I vote Human Centipede Smile ha

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was thinking Cult Classics when I said bang

Maybe a film that got a bad rap but has a cult following

Frostbyrn wrote:I was thinking Cult Classics when I said bang

Maybe a film that got a bad rap but has a cult following

Only good cult classics I can think of are Clerks and The Evil Dead. Guess we could have done Trolls 2...

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Four Rooms directed by Quentin Tarantino .... is my suggestion

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Starship Troppers my fave film of all time gets bashed on alot Very Happy

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Mall Rats...hehe

Frostbyrn wrote:Starship Troppers my fave film of all time gets bashed on alot Very Happy

Not on netflix. (would have liked to start out with this one too)

menacinglemon wrote:Four Rooms directed by Quentin Tarantino .... is my suggestion

Well the movie has four directors, and is not really all that great of a movie (I know some really like it though).

Last edited by Tom on 2013-01-28, 02:04; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I just watched the Animated Starship troopers

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Tom wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Starship Troppers my fave film of all time gets bashed on alot Very Happy

Not on netflix. (would have liked to start out with this one too)

menacinglemon wrote:Four Rooms directed by Quentin Tarantino .... is my suggestion

Well the movie has four directors, and is not really all that great of a movie (I know some really like it though).

Starship troopers....on canadian netflix...

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I am not saying its a good movie...its quirky...so yeah. Tarantino is the big guy behind it though..he directed the last "episode"...also I just remembered that Starship troopers should be on american netlifx as well

menacinglemon wrote:I am not saying its a good movie...its quirky...so yeah. Tarantino is the big guy behind it though..he directed the last "episode"...also I just remembered that Starship troopers should be on american netlifx as well

Only Starship Troopers 3 is on american netflix. From what I heard, the movie library on canadian netflix is a lot better.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Aha...yeah sort of ...new movies on American...CDN has better choices...for movies...

American HAS A LOT MORE>>>espiecially in shows. and recent things.

Grey

Grey

Could I make a suggestion of Tucker and Dale vs Evil? It looks funny.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Discord wrote:Could I make a suggestion of Tucker and Dale vs Evil? It looks funny.

It is pretty funny Very Happy

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

It is awesome...I must agree...would watch again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum