13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

For Realises and shit.

Pariah

Pariah

I'll play stuff.

We have a pretty large Civ community here, and pretty much everyone had played BF3 (I still do every few days)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Space Marine!
That game is badass... I sold mine quite awhile ago though.
Although it is free on PS+ for PS3 owners right now.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i'm down. How i long for the bad co 2 days....

Kitsune

Kitsune

To be completely honest, I don't know if there ever will be "another BC2", but you can always hope Smile

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You guys should have kept playing ME3 with me Sad

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

bad company 3 hopefully!i still go on the SeC channel occasionally.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I rock me3 daily bro.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Not on Xbox Sad

I'm getting close to maxing out my manifest atm.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'd like to get back in the fold so to speak... I haven't gamed with any of you in forever.

Kitsune

Kitsune

What about Team Hatress 2 Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

We could play BC2 on PC...

EDIT:

and there's the issue. There are a lot more PC players now, it's not solely XBOX based.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

id be up for a central game, but i dont play Xbox anymore because no monitor + fuck paying for gold.

We need a new one

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It will never really happen because of what Pariah said. The SeC is split up by platform now, much more than it has ever been.

Hank Hill wrote:It will never really happen because of what Pariah said. The SeC is split up by platform now, much more than it has ever been.

Maybe

But this is a strange time in gaming

I have a feeling we will all have a common platform soon

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah, new consoles coming out may change things. But I can say I won't be investing in a new gaming platform for a while after they come out. I never really buy the things on launch.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

37 simultaneous games of words with friends.

Hank Hill wrote:Yeah, new consoles coming out may change things. But I can say I won't be investing in a new gaming platform for a while after they come out. I never really buy the things on launch.

Terry you bastard!

I miss gaming with you

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:
Hank Hill wrote:Yeah, new consoles coming out may change things. But I can say I won't be investing in a new gaming platform for a while after they come out. I never really buy the things on launch.

Terry you bastard!

I miss gaming with you

I miss you to buddy. I remember back during BC2 you were the one who I most compared myself too because we played in very similar fashions.

We will see about my rule of launch too. If I find myself with $700 laying around when the things launch I can't be help responsible for what I come home from walmart with.

Hank Hill wrote:
Sym wrote:

Terry you bastard!

I miss gaming with you

I miss you to buddy. I remember back during BC2 you were the one who I most compared myself too because we played in very similar fashions.

We will see about my rule of launch too. If I find myself with $700 laying around when the things launch I can't be help responsible for what I come home from walmart with.

We both play super aggressive haha

Yea I think Ill try top buy a PS4 when it comes out.

Although I need to see waht Microsoft has to offer first. I will not be buying more than one console this gen

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if i get a next gen console it will be a PS4 at this point. see how well my laptop holds up once PC development goes into overdrive Razz

Kitsune

Kitsune

If everybody played PC, Team Fortress 2 is pretty fun to play with friends.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

never really got into TF2. its fun on occasion but i uninstalled it fairly soon.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Bad Adli! Bad!

Zillah

Zillah

BF1943!

I like that game but i don't think many people would play that.

As long as people are playing on different platforms having a central game won't really happen

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

The Adli Corporation wrote:never really got into TF2. its fun on occasion but i uninstalled it fairly soon.
same here. didn't see the big deal about it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

well... logically, there's only one course of action.
someone win the lottery, give me all the winnings...

then you all need to go out and get jobs...so you can afford a gaming PC.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Why not just go around and steal from homeless people pan handling Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

If I won the lottery id buy everyone on here (and myself) nice gaming pc's so we could play together. Ill pick up a ticket tonorrow

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Cotton Hill wrote:If I won the lottery id buy everyone on here (and myself) nice gaming pc's so we could play together. Ill pick up a ticket tonorrow
annndddd.... two hundred new registered users in the last hour.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Cotton Hill wrote:If I won the lottery id buy everyone on here (and myself) nice gaming pc's so we could play together. Ill pick up a ticket tonorrow
annndddd.... two hundred new registered users in the last hour.

lol nothing ups site attendance than promises of free stuff.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

bf1942 is now free soooo

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never got the big deal with tf2 as well honestly...

hmm,I have long wanted another bc2 as well.

I'll pick up both consoles probably eventually,but ps4 first,it's really hard to justify paying for xbl now...even if ps4 doesn't have party chat,which it probably will,the tiny vita has party chat...but anyways,there's always skype.

If I ever win the lottery I'd get everybody a gaming pc too and a big meetup party with zombie strippers and munchies

I'd be down with getting bc2 on pc,I already have bf3 although I'm probably the worst person in the world with mouse and keyboard in shooters,it's depressing lol.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i have bf3 on the pc. Game lags horribly. I get like 23 fps at best. already tried gooogling it. Sad.

Ante

Ante

that feel when you dream about what you'd do when you win the lottery even though you never actually buy a ticket

Pariah

Pariah

If I won the lottery, I know exactly what I'd buy. A rock-solid, ultrapowerful gaming PC, home server, put aside money for a house, buy good pcs for y'all, pay off college for myself and my sister, pay off my parent's house, and then get a car. Probably.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

pay off all my close family debts...make sure my favourite relatives are taken care of...then worry about myself..

Kitsune

Kitsune

I'd only use a small amount, and save the rest and live on the interest.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Weed. Lots of weed.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

pay off the parents mortgage, let them retire early, put aside enough to cover uni fees, buy either a monstrous gaming laptop for uni (SLI GTX 680m's) or a beast desktop after i graduate (or both Razz) buy a bunch of games, go on a few holidays, maybe go to a games convention in the US or something like that.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You know what I would do if I had a million dollars.

Two chicks at the same time man.

Kitsune

Kitsune

2 girls, one Terry?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'd also get a car with good gas mileage, and a house, and hot tub to have the sexy ladies over Cool

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Kitsune wrote:2 girls, one Terry?

yeah, and if I was a millionaire I figured I could hook that up too, because chicks dig dudes with money.

Women do love them some money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum